Griffith the Bodyguard - Page 2 of 3

No one shall lay low Griffith the Bodyguard. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Nov, 2018 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 699 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith the Bodyguard - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Griffith, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Bodyguard Griffith

Why Am I Griffith?

After being told your aura was good by the little girl, you begin to consider whether a future King should be good or not. To be honest you never considered yourself good or bad, you simply do what you feel is the correct choice in any given situation and you believe in treating others the way you wish to be treated. It just so happens that you enjoy being treated well, so ofcourse you will treat others well. Does this make me a good person?

You continue to think about it as you focus on your walk.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith the Bodyguard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Griffith the Bodyguard. This be a mythology, for who knew that it would take mine 3rd resuscitation to be amazed.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Page 2 Bodyguard Griffith

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Griffith than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Bodyguard Griffith

Griffith the Bodyguard is raised. I am still Griffith the Bodyguard even if this mass escape into fantasy doth maketh me wonder-struck the 4th time over.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith the Bodyguard

Message to Advisor

Good Evening Cassandra,
I write to you in the hopes that word of my day will at the very least bring some laughter to you, as the twists and chaotic turns of this day should qualify for many a comedy sketch, but by the end I can say I have made some progress. Initially I had become a bit arrogant after sweeping through the quests of the Lady of Parody. She sends me to this pitch black labyrinth which has many traps and dark creatures roaming afoot. These monsters however, are easily overcome with even my beginner level strength… I suppose it is due to this that the following happened.

I hadn't understood how weak bat swarms were compared to other monsters in the world until I took on a quest in the neighboring city called lla… something or other. Anyways I make it to the city just fine and after transporting the goods I had promised to bring with me from the town to various people here, I felt it was time to take things to the next level. It was then I went to the town hall and took on a patrolling mission. This is where everything went to hell my wench. I'd say the first 90% of the patrol was relatively as expected, these Marauders were only slightly more powerful than the things in the Labyrinth. In other words while taking minimal damage I annihilated them all. Just when I could see the town again in the distance and knew the patrol was almost completed, a giant ant appeared out of nowhere!

These creatures, the giant ants, they are nothing like anything I've faced before. I couldn't attack because they would dodge all my sword swings. I couldn't run because their speed, was faster than the wind! Every single attack would hit, and even the weakest of their hits were devastating… You know what angers me the most though? I was part of a patrolling squad, but when the fighting began where were they!? I fought alone! I was defeated alone.. And in my stubbornness, when I came to later that day I went back for revenge, and the same giant ant defeated me again. I suppose at this point you realize how foolish I've been lately. I can only say that from this point forward I will strive to take actions of wisdom.

With that said I did mention at the beginning of my story that I had made some progress. Yes, I was able to make some secret connections in the town and eventually upgraded my status to such a level that I received an invite into one of the more..mature establishments. The Brothel provides more than sensual services, it is an information network of the highest order and also provides services to boost my powers of magick. I have only scratched the surface of this place but I swear to learn all it's secrets. Oh yeah and I also decided to try having sex with an Elf, it's been my dream forever. Unfortunately I neglected to learn a certain elf related skill ahead of time and so my performance and reputation went under slightly.. Please don't be angry and don't worry, have faith in me, as I am only a beginner at these things but I do learn fast..

Thank you for reading Cassandra. I look forward to your thoughts and wishes in regards to what I've written here. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Griffith.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith Bodyguard - Page 2

First time in the Town

As I sit on my bed reflecting on the experience of entering this town for the first time, I realize more and more how daunting this task will be, to become a King. Just this day alone had so many challenges and twists it seems I took 8 steps back just to take 2 steps forward. I will need to change this. Most interesting (Or annoying depending on perspective) was how the very first individual who gave me an assignment sent me on what is basically a wild goose chase unless you first upgrade your standing within the town. To deal with the weapons master I required a unique skill called Mesmerize, which although not too difficult to learn, but it's the location in which you learn it which is the problem.

The location being the infamous Brothel ofcourse. I had heard some rumors of this place and yet I could not gain access without increasing my influence and becoming a higher tier citizen..it's quite frustrating you know. This is why I say I am beginning to understand how daunting this task will be. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. Let us see where the future takes us.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Griffith the Bodyguard
A Friend

Griffith Bodyguard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

No one shall lay low Griffith the Bodyguard. I was dumbfounded when for the 5th resurrection. Maybe it is part of waking dream. With pursuit in mind things must changeth.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Griffith the Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,