Nephi the Blessed - Page 14 of 23

Town Body Guild One of the most essential places - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Feb, 2020 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Dec, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 14

No one shall lay low Nephi the Blessed. It may be the 4th time, but I shall conquer this fumes of fancy even if it be the one hundredth time!.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2019 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

I, Nephi the Blessed, have attained the tenth level in the Psychology Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Psychology.

19th Dec, 2019 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Some refer to me as Nephi, the Geography master.

25th Dec, 2019 - 5:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 14 Blessed Nephi

Town Brothel

I am aware of the presence of the brothel and it is a place that I avoid at all costs. My background and beliefs will not see me attend such a place where humans sell themselves for gold. I will not participate or spend time there so I know very little abut the place.

6th Jan, 2020 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was like an angel from heaven. I miss her so much and wish that I could do something to bring her back or prevent her demise. I hope to see her again in the next life. Until then I work towards fulfilling what she hoped for me to be… the Ruler of Kings.

12th Jan, 2020 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Barbarian. The Barbarian attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Barbarian. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2020 - 7:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 14

Town Mystic Counsel

The Mystic Council has a hand in the affairs of the Town even if behind the scenes. I have the feeling that if given the chance they may be able to positively change the attitude of some of the bad minded people in the town.

1st Feb, 2020 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

Town Body Guild

One of the most essential places of learning in the town is the body guild. They teach the basics of survival and weaponry but these end up being the foundation of everything else. I have a few things that I am yet to learn but gold is critical.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,