Nephi the Blessed - Page 15 of 23

It was confirmed upon meh, Nephi the Blessed, - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Mar, 2020 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Feb, 2020 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 15

Town Stables

The stables in Town are like a gateway to the rest of the world. One can become lost in transition if you think the Town is all there is to life. Besides being able to purchase your own horse you can also get direct transportation to neighboring cities.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2020 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

Who would have thought that tavern patrons and common drunks will find favor in my dancing. I probably do not look as appealing as a wench who would have done it and yet I won a bet. There may still be hope for me to be a Ruler of Kings after all.

14th Feb, 2020 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Nephi the Blessed. Mine pursuit is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered errors for the 5th time much to mine in awe. I am not in a dungeon of fears yet I have become it.

23rd Feb, 2020 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 15 Blessed Nephi

Some refer to me as Nephi, the History master.

2nd Mar, 2020 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Town Exchequer

The exchequer is a welcome sight because when I visit him it is to collect gold. I wish he would get in the business of banking gold as well so I have a safe place to keep my wealth when I am out and about.

12th Mar, 2020 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Message to Advisor

I have spent a lot of time in Anglesey and was particularly fond of the tavern where I won the games quite often. Now, its the time to increase my skills so I can leave the cities and go into the forests and plains. This is my new task now that I am back in town.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2020 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 15

I am considered the master of the Magick Skill.

20th Mar, 2020 - 6:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

It was confirmed upon meh, Nephi the Blessed, that I am now an expert in Card Games.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,