Nephi the Blessed - Page 17 of 23

Message to Advisor I've heard that - Page 17 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th May, 2020 - 7:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Apr, 2020 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 17

What I wish I did differently

I have been very unwise in the past and it has led to decisions that made me regret. I wish I could have made wiser choices so that I would not be in the state I am now. However, I have learned from my mistakes and now I move forward.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2020 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

T'was the first time I encountered a Plains Band. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

It has been a long journey but I have done my progression at Anglesey. It is time to head towards the patrol in Llafair to see if I can continue what I started there. Please pray that I can succeed and return alive.

25th Apr, 2020 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 17 Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

I am on patrol in Llafair and hoping to make it through this tour but I have the feeling it is going to be very difficult. We have already been under attack a number of times and we are not even half way through.

6th May, 2020 - 7:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Expert in the Dragon Language Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Dragon Language Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

6th May, 2020 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

I am glad I chose the path of…

I am glad I chose the path of good because there is already too much evil in this land. The people yearn for someone that is good who can right their wrongs and help them in their time in need. I intend to help them where I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2020 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 17

A Rat Man died due to my unique combat skills.

11th May, 2020 - 7:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 17

Message to Advisor

I've heard that there may be someone interested in my help. I'm in the Dark Regions right now. I'm trying to get back to the nearest place I know… Anglesey. But I'm so exhausted because I am constantly under attack so I need to rest now and try to get there by tomorrow.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,