Nephi the Blessed - Page 18 of 23

How I could have prevented my mother's death - Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2020 - 5:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
12th May, 2020 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 18

Adventure Entry

I was hired by someone called Allen. He wanted me to get some treasure for him in a place he felt he could not go. I guess that's where I fit in. I have the skills, or at least I think I do, sufficient to fulfill this treasure hunt. Maybe this will be good for my reputation because it is not the best at the moment. From here I will go with prayers so I do not fall to whatever evils might be awaiting me.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2020 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

I, Nephi the Blessed, was attacked by a Zealot and was victorious in combat.

12th May, 2020 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Adventure Entry

I was passing by a cliff and I noticed that atop it was some cavemen that had in their mind to kill me dead by throwing rocks on to me below. I could not escape this by hiding anywhere so I had to run as fast I could to get away from using me for target practice. I ran successfully but I was not interested in playing around… I was already thinking of my revenge!

12th May, 2020 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 18 Blessed Nephi

A Zealot Leader looks strange when motionless on the ground.

17th May, 2020 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

The Resurrection of Nephi the Blessed. This be a destiny of fate, for who knew that it would take mine 6th resuscitation to be mesmerized.

17th May, 2020 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

I, Nephi known as the Blessed, have graduated from the Elven Language Skill training.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2020 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 18

I have defeated a Dark Trees. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nephi the Blessed.

21st May, 2020 - 5:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

How I could have prevented my mother's death

There is always a 'what if' scenario in your mind and its no different for my own mother. I think, what if I could have prevented her death? Maybe she would be with me now to help make better choices. Unfortunately, no one can live for ever so it is not possible neither am I going to take up most of my time thinking about it. I believe she would have wanted me to fulfill my promise to her more than anything else.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,