Nephi the Blessed - Page 20 of 23

Breath of life comes to Nephi the Blessed. - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Aug, 2020 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Jun, 2020 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 20

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Blessed, but I am also an expert Goblin Language of which I am very proud.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2020 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

I decided to take a few lessons in bow specialization. Not that I think I will necessarily be a full time archer but one can never know when you have to take up a bow and shoot a target from a distance that is not within the normal ranges.

16th Jul, 2020 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Robber. The Robber attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Robber. Like my story?

16th Jul, 2020 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 20 Blessed Nephi

My Next Medieval Adventure

So, this lady, a rather suspicious specimen, wanted someone to go on what she termed a mini-adventure with the idea of collecting gold for her purses. Of course, after hearing about me she agreed to hire my hands. She claimed a well drafted map that I read and understood. I accepted and agreed to have the wealth returned to her in as short time as possible.

16th Jul, 2020 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Adventure Entry

On the adventure the task is more difficult that it seemed. I had to climb treacherous rocks and avoid hungry robbers and bandits looking to cut me up. Now I know why that suspicious lady did not want to do the job for herself. I hope she gives me a healthy cut of whatever gold I will find as soon as I take care of the rest of these pesky robbers.

16th Jul, 2020 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Ever fought a Knight? I did… and beat it to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2020 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 20

Ever fought a Veteran Easterner? I did… and beat it to death.

10th Aug, 2020 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

Breath of life comes to Nephi the Blessed. This adventure is not over. Nephi shall conquer this work of fiction even if it is the 7th time.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,