Nephi the Blessed - Page 3 of 23

Message to Advisor It was a costly undertaking - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Feb, 2019 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Dec, 2018 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Large Hornet Swarm. The Large Hornet Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Large Hornet Swarm. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Let it be known that I, Nephi, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

20th Jan, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am trying to fine tune my skills before heading to Llafair but I am having problems raising the necessary gold. Right now I am learning to specialize in my weapon and when I am done I may have to look fer more mediocre jobs to pay my way.

22nd Jan, 2019 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 3 Blessed Nephi

Finding a job

There are jobs but I rather gain my gold through my newly learnt skills rather than the one thought to me by my mother. I feel this will allow me a better chance at developing my talents rather than losing them over the period of a year.

4th Feb, 2019 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

There is lots to do but most of it takes gold and that is something very hard to come by without getting in over my abilities to win so I have to be careful about the battles I wind up finding myself in.

5th Feb, 2019 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Wish I could change this about myself

I have always wished that I could be more energetic about myself and the decisions I make. I feel sluggish at times and it makes becoming who I should be take even longer than it should. So if there is one thing I wish I could change about myself is my laziness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2019 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 3

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I was told that it is my destiny to be the Ruler of Kings so I am following that ideal but I am encountering many challenges that makes me question my own abilities and if I have what it takes to make it a reality. Perhaps in the upcoming days I will be able to turn around my life and make a big path into my success, but we will see.

21st Feb, 2019 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

It was a costly undertaking but I recently decided to further my knowledge in the sword so I could specialize by having a greater advantage over anyone that would choose to upset my path towards being a ruler of kings. I am tired from all that sword swinging so I will rest now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,