Nephi the Blessed - Page 22 of 23

My Next Medieval Adventure Daring to make his - Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Feb, 2021 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Dec, 2020 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 22

I am considered the master of the Roll Skill.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2021 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

My Abode

My home is humble and I do not wish for any more at this time. It does the job that I need it to do and so long as I can sleep well at night that is all I need. Maybe if I come into a lot of gold that will change for now I am satisfied.

17th Jan, 2021 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Nephi am adept in the Handle Prisoner Skill.

17th Jan, 2021 - 9:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 22 Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

It is amazing how much stuff you can be carrying around that you just don't need. I did an inventory today and realized I had enough sleep elixirs to keep a dragon from falling to sleep so I decided to sell them to the local mystic who in turn paid me well enough that I could pay for some skill lessons.

18th Jan, 2021 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

What I did today…

I have been training at the body guild in order to fully make my skills more perfect. It is not easy not only because the time and effort but the gold. Hopefully I can get more soon as I rest for the night.

21st Jan, 2021 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

What I will do tomorrow…

Tomorrow I will be cautious. I have made very progress and do not want to jeopardize what I have accomplished by making one foolish decision. I will let you know when I am back in town so we can speak in person.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2021 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 22

Message to Advisor

Lehi, I have decided to leave the safety of Anglesey and seek the evils of this land to destroy them. I am now in the plains heading east but will not be going to the far east as I think I may encounter difficulties there that might be too hard to recover from.

21st Feb, 2021 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 22

My Next Medieval Adventure

Daring to make his reputation and experience ever better than it is now Nephi looks for an adventure he feels that he can manage. After a day or so he meets with a victim of a crime. Gold was stolen from her home and she wanted it back.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,