Nephi the Blessed - Page 4 of 23

Message to Advisor I can only hope that I'm - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Mar, 2019 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Feb, 2019 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 4

The Town Guard

I have not had any issues with the town guard unless I was slow about paying my taxes. I think they have no personal involvement in the lives of the people in the town and just try to get their job done when commanded.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2019 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

A Gang Leader attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Gang Leader dead.

19th Mar, 2019 - 1:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I obtained some gold and attempted to visit the local university but they thought I did not have the kind of mind it would take to keep up with their rigorous studies. I shrugged it off and went to the local training grounds and learned sword specialization instead. In the long run I might have a better chance of survival from that.

23rd Mar, 2019 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 4 Blessed Nephi

Thoughts on the Chancellor

My thoughts on the Chancellor? I really don't know him so I cannot judge. He seems to have established a very nice town here but I don't know if he should be credited for it. Maybe he is just the successor that keeps it together so thing run smoothly.

24th Mar, 2019 - 5:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

I tried going to he studium today but they basically told me I was not smart enough to be there. I bit my pride and decided to visit Lady Fluke about it but she was closed for the weekend. I will rest this weekend and try again on Monday.

28th Mar, 2019 - 7:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Drinking at the Tavern

When I drink at the tavern it Is water or juice. I was never one for any kind of intoxicating liquid because it makes your sense go awry and your perception become numb to logic so drinking at the tavern is a sober experience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2019 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I am attempting to gather in some gold before I decide my next move although you've already hinted where I should go. Wherever I do decide to go I need to be prepared so I'm not guessing when things become more than difficult.

29th Mar, 2019 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I can only hope that I'm prepared for what is going to happen on this patrol. I really appreciate the healing elixir as it came just in time and I would not be able to afford that if I had to buy it with my own gold.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,