Nephi the Blessed - Page 5 of 9

I have defeated a Dark Elf. Let all know that - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Apr, 2019 - 4:52am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed Q
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2019 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 5

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder. The Marauder attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2019 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

Today we rescued a girl that was being held captive by some woodsmen that were up to no good. I was so glad we caught them in time. They also had the audacity to attack us and think they could win. I was able to get some gold out of it too.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2019 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Nephi, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2019 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 5 Blessed Nephi

Renting a room at the Tavern

Rooms at the tavern aren't the best accommodation that you can get but its necessary for health and maybe against thieves. I've slept well while there by I guess that's just because each day I come do tired that I don't hear or see anything more once I get on the bed.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2019 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Favorite Skill training

Prior to this question I had not seen skills as having a favorite or being better than another as to me they were all the same but I understand what I am being asked so I will say that my reflexes are the most important because it allows me to act before my enemy does.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2019 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

If gold were plentiful I would

If I had the ability to spend without the worry of the amount of gold I had then I would invest in all kinds of magic abilities because they are very expensive and hard to get because of that. Vof course I would buy great equipment too.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 5 Nephi Blessed

Message to Advisor

After a couple of days of rest I am back on patrol hoping to score something bigger than before. Maybe I will find a stash of gold or uncover riches or maybe its all just wishful thinking. I will let you know by tomorrow what I encounter.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2019 - 4:52am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 5

I have defeated a Dark Elf. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nephi the Blessed.

Post Date: Sat Jul 20, 2019 - 12:13:56 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Nephi Blessed - Page 5

We interrupt Nephi the Blessed to share scoop from days of old:
HistoricToday is: 20th July (GMT), in history on the 20th of July, 1948 AD the following event happened:
US Communist Party Chairman William Forster arrested

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Top 20 Posters

1. Aredhueddog - 13 (29.55%)
2. ROK Harker - 10 (22.73%)
3. Telly - 7 (15.91%)
4. Pandora - 4 (9.09%)
5. ILoveSMF - 2 (4.55%)
6. News - 2 (4.55%)
7. Stormbreaker - 1 (2.27%)
8. Extra! - 1 (2.27%)
9. Rainy - 1 (2.27%)
10. Wizard - 1 (2.27%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 11 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Adventure - 1 (2.27%)
12. Fantasy - 1 (2.27%)

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Odessa 30th Jun, 2019 - 11:55am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:49am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 7:57am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm