Nephi the Blessed - Page 5 of 23

I have defeated a Dark Elf. Let all know that - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Apr, 2019 - 4:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
31st Mar, 2019 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 5

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder. The Marauder attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2019 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

Today we rescued a girl that was being held captive by some woodsmen that were up to no good. I was so glad we caught them in time. They also had the audacity to attack us and think they could win. I was able to get some gold out of it too.

3rd Apr, 2019 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Nephi, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

5th Apr, 2019 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 5 Blessed Nephi

Renting a room at the Tavern

Rooms at the tavern aren't the best accommodation that you can get but its necessary for health and maybe against thieves. I've slept well while there by I guess that's just because each day I come do tired that I don't hear or see anything more once I get on the bed.

6th Apr, 2019 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Favorite Skill training

Prior to this question I had not seen skills as having a favorite or being better than another as to me they were all the same but I understand what I am being asked so I will say that my reflexes are the most important because it allows me to act before my enemy does.

7th Apr, 2019 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

If gold were plentiful I would

If I had the ability to spend without the worry of the amount of gold I had then I would invest in all kinds of magic abilities because they are very expensive and hard to get because of that. Vof course I would buy great equipment too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 5

Message to Advisor

After a couple of days of rest I am back on patrol hoping to score something bigger than before. Maybe I will find a stash of gold or uncover riches or maybe its all just wishful thinking. I will let you know by tomorrow what I encounter.

9th Apr, 2019 - 4:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

I have defeated a Dark Elf. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nephi the Blessed.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,