Nephi the Blessed - Page 6 of 23

A Giant Wolf attacked me but I made the final - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Apr, 2019 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Apr, 2019 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 6

My conspiracy theory

I cannot say that I have a specific conspiracy theory, in fact I seem to be rather naive about the inner workings of these kingdoms. I just try to make each day the best and hopefully I will grow wiser.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2019 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

T'was the first time I encountered a Black Bear. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

10th Apr, 2019 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am back on patrol in Llafair. Before coming I was able to specialize in the sword via the guild in the Town. Now I feel more confident about facing the difficult task ahead. Please pray for me I think I will need it.

14th Apr, 2019 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 6 Blessed Nephi

A Wolf Pack attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Wolf Pack dead.

14th Apr, 2019 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder Leader. The Marauder Leader attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder Leader. Like my story?

14th Apr, 2019 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Message to Advisor

While on patrol we encountered some detractors and they tried to intimidate us with wolves but we soon put an end to that. Not happy with what we did the leader of the enemy charged but we ended him too and the rest ran off. This isn't to glorify death but to show that the gods are with us and protecting us from our enemies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2019 - 7:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 6

Message to Advisor

Its good that we were able to meet each other when I came to town. I have since left and on patrol in Llafair. I have done some training which I am hoping will help in my next exotic situation. I also really need the gold and the enemies I face on this patrol provide lots of opportunity.

26th Apr, 2019 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

A Giant Wolf attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant Wolf dead.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,