Nephi the Blessed - Page 7 of 11

Strangest person in the Town There are many - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th May, 2019 - 3:12am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed Q
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2019 - 5:10am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Living
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 7

Message to Advisor

What an amazing day. We came across a paradox and that led me to a very frightening beast that almost took my life. It is by the grace of the above that I can still be here to tell you about it. I am glad it is over now but my children and children's children will love to hear me tell about what happened today.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14 October 2019 - 8:09 pm / Post ID: #

Nephi the Blessed - Page 7

"Disperse you Rebels - Damn you, throw down your Arms and disperse." -- Maj. John Pitcairn, Lexington, MA, April 19, 1775

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2019 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Nephi, have attained Level 5 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2019 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 7 Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

After a rest at the local tavern I have set out again on patrol. I am better equipped now so I feel I will be able to better manage my encounters. We met a man in the forest who said that the dark elves are assembling. I have the feeling I will be in deep trouble even though I am well equipped.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2019 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nephi the Blessed.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2019 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

When I was accepted by Lord Wilderton from the Fighter's Guild I was truly elated as I had always wanted to be part of the Guild of Fighters.

Post Date: 6th May, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 7 Nephi Blessed

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

The hidden message of the town I probably do not know. I am not even sure if the Dream Catcher is asking me to write about a literal message that has been hidden or the symbolic sense but either way I have been so caught up in my own survival that I have not had time to 'look'. That may now need to change.

Post Date: 8th May, 2019 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 7

Message to Advisor

I have completed my training at the fighter's guild at Anglesey. Now, I will return to sword specialization to boost my combat specialty. All of this gives me the confidence to return to the tougher battles I've been avoiding. Please wish me luck or perhaps a blessing.

Post Date: 10th May, 2019 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Strangest person in the Town

There are many strange people in the town and I am probably the first among them. If I were to point out someone it would have to be Lady Fluke and her very strange take on how things should be done. Different is an understatement but she surely is a valuable contributor to the town.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (15)
Wizard

Merlin (13)
Hunter

Thorin (12)
Stacia

Sapphire (9)
Adventure

Hayden (6)
Ammon

Nephi (6)

Aspiring Leaders

Uncleshotgun / Killian (6)
Symphony / Melodee (4)
Fantasy / Lileth (4)
Warlock / Runic (3)
Livdera / Auma (3)
Workman / Shamus (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Odessa 30th Jun, 2019 - 11:55am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:49am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 7:57am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm