Nephi the Blessed - Page 7 of 23

Strangest person in the Town There are many - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th May, 2019 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Apr, 2019 - 5:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 7

Message to Advisor

What an amazing day. We came across a paradox and that led me to a very frightening beast that almost took my life. It is by the grace of the above that I can still be here to tell you about it. I am glad it is over now but my children and children's children will love to hear me tell about what happened today.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2019 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Let it be known that I, Nephi, have attained Level 5 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

29th Apr, 2019 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

After a rest at the local tavern I have set out again on patrol. I am better equipped now so I feel I will be able to better manage my encounters. We met a man in the forest who said that the dark elves are assembling. I have the feeling I will be in deep trouble even though I am well equipped.

30th Apr, 2019 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 7 Blessed Nephi

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nephi the Blessed.

2nd May, 2019 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

When I was accepted by Lord Wilderton from the Fighter's Guild I was truly elated as I had always wanted to be part of the Guild of Fighters.

6th May, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

The hidden message of the town I probably do not know. I am not even sure if the Dream Catcher is asking me to write about a literal message that has been hidden or the symbolic sense but either way I have been so caught up in my own survival that I have not had time to 'look'. That may now need to change.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2019 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 7

Message to Advisor

I have completed my training at the fighter's guild at Anglesey. Now, I will return to sword specialization to boost my combat specialty. All of this gives me the confidence to return to the tougher battles I've been avoiding. Please wish me luck or perhaps a blessing.

10th May, 2019 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Strangest person in the Town

There are many strange people in the town and I am probably the first among them. If I were to point out someone it would have to be Lady Fluke and her very strange take on how things should be done. Different is an understatement but she surely is a valuable contributor to the town.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,