Nephi the Blessed - Page 7 of 15

Strangest person in the Town There are many - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th May, 2019 - 3:12am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2019 - 5:10am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Living
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 7

Message to Advisor

What an amazing day. We came across a paradox and that led me to a very frightening beast that almost took my life. It is by the grace of the above that I can still be here to tell you about it. I am glad it is over now but my children and children's children will love to hear me tell about what happened today.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2019 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Let it be known that I, Nephi, have attained Level 5 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2019 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

After a rest at the local tavern I have set out again on patrol. I am better equipped now so I feel I will be able to better manage my encounters. We met a man in the forest who said that the dark elves are assembling. I have the feeling I will be in deep trouble even though I am well equipped.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2019 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 7 Blessed Nephi

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nephi the Blessed.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2019 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

When I was accepted by Lord Wilderton from the Fighter's Guild I was truly elated as I had always wanted to be part of the Guild of Fighters.

Post Date: 6th May, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

The hidden message of the town I probably do not know. I am not even sure if the Dream Catcher is asking me to write about a literal message that has been hidden or the symbolic sense but either way I have been so caught up in my own survival that I have not had time to 'look'. That may now need to change.

Post Date: 8th May, 2019 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 7 Nephi Blessed

Message to Advisor

I have completed my training at the fighter's guild at Anglesey. Now, I will return to sword specialization to boost my combat specialty. All of this gives me the confidence to return to the tougher battles I've been avoiding. Please wish me luck or perhaps a blessing.

Post Date: 10th May, 2019 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 7

Strangest person in the Town

There are many strange people in the town and I am probably the first among them. If I were to point out someone it would have to be Lady Fluke and her very strange take on how things should be done. Different is an understatement but she surely is a valuable contributor to the town.

Post Date: Fri Feb 21, 2020 - 20:48:21 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Nephi Blessed - Page 7

We interrupt Nephi the Blessed to share infobreak from past times:
HistoricToday is: 21st February (GMT), in history on the 21st of February, 1952 AD the following event happened:
Bangladesh Martyrs Day (martyrs of Bengali Language Movement)

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Top 20 Posters

1. Adventure - 2 (28.57%)
2. ROK Harker - 1 (14.29%)
3. John - 1 (14.29%)
4. News - 1 (14.29%)
5. Aliza - 1 (14.29%)
6. Chaospaladin - 1 (14.29%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 2.7 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 10:14pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 5:01am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:46am Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:31am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: love How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Bowjangols 13th Dec, 2019 - 4:12am Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 27th Oct, 2019 - 12:54pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Kaliet 6th Oct, 2019 - 1:20pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!