Nephi the Blessed - Page 9 of 23

A Negotiations Skill expert I am today for - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Aug, 2019 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Jun, 2019 - 5:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 9

Message to Advisor

I feel I am on the right path or should I say the "correct path". I need to fine tune my abilities and perhaps gain another class from one of the other guilds but I am all out of gold so that will have to be for another time. Until then I am going to make my way towards my destiny.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2019 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Oh great Jacob, I thought I was prepared but I was not so I have come to you earlier than I should. Please forgive me and give me this chance to redeem myself and your good name by making me alive again. I know you have trusted in my abilities before and have guided me to greatness and I promise to do the same as you make me alive again.

9th Jun, 2019 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Nephi the Blessed Lives!. How can mine faults leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward amazed in this dark vision? It is mine lack of pursuit.

11th Jul, 2019 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 9 Blessed Nephi

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dark Knight. The Dark Knight attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dark Knight. Like my story?

11th Jul, 2019 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

I have defeated a Wild Dog Pack. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nephi the Blessed.

13th Jul, 2019 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

At what age will I be Ruler?

The age of my reign as ruler will be hard to gauge because there is so much to do until that point is reached but I estimate that it will not be in my young or even my middle aged years because of the rate of my progression. Maybe something unexpected could change that but it is not in my window to view at this time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2019 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 9

A Toughen Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Chancellor.

4th Aug, 2019 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

A Negotiations Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Chancellor.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,