Nephi the Blessed - Page 10 of 16

- Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2019 - 11:48pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (16) »
Posts: 122 - Views: 2676 Rating: 0/10 out of 0 Votes
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2019 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 10

Some refer to me as Nephi, the Chess Game master.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 April 2020 - 1:25 am / Post ID: #

Quote

Nephi the Blessed - Page 10

Ninety-ninety Rule of Project Schedules: The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the task takes the other 90%.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2019 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Loner died due to my unique combat skills.



Post Date: 14th Aug, 2019 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 10 Blessed Nephi

I, Nephi the Blessed, have attained the tenth level in the Reflexes Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Reflexes.



Post Date: 25th Aug, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

It was confirmed upon meh, Nephi the Blessed, that I am now an expert in Run.



Post Date: 26th Aug, 2019 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Hand Wrestling Skill expert.



Post Date: 27th Aug, 2019 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Page 10 Nephi Blessed

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Blessed, but I am also an expert Jump of which I am very proud.



Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2019 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 10

I, Nephi the Blessed, am now a Climb expert.



Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2019 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
Nephi
Stonemason

Level: 6
Action: Training
ROK II

Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

I am considered the master of the Lift Skill.



Post Date: Wed Apr 1, 2020 - 1:22:30 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

We interrupt Nephi the Blessed to share wise words from past times:
HistoricToday is: 1st April (GMT), in history on the 1st of April, 1998 AD the following event happened:
World Ice Pairs Figure Skating Championship in Minnesota

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed


TOP

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.