Roger the Hunter - Page 2 of 3

I, Roger, have gained enough experience that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2018 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 710 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Nov, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger the Hunter - Page 2

Egan the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Roger

Today, I hired a man at arms by the name of Egan. Though he has only a basic skill in combat, I hope this will help even the odds when faced with fighting. He is a courageous companion and an encouragement to have at my back.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2018 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Hunter Roger

Why Am I Roger?

Why good? An odd question. Should not everyone try to be good? What leads men to choose what is not good, to choose being evil? Perhaps it is selfishness or circumstance, of which I have neither.

19th Nov, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Roger than otherwise might have been known.

21st Nov, 2018 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Page 2 Hunter Roger

Breath of life comes to Roger the Hunter. I, Roger, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Roger shall conquer this dark vision even if it is the 1st time.

21st Nov, 2018 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Hunter Roger

Finding a job

Finding a job

When looking for work, one must take what is available, with humility. To work at a common job and have food to eat is better than to hold out for an honorable position, and is perhaps more honorable because you are accepting humility in order to provide for your family. You have placed their needs and your purpose above your own intentions and desires. This is honorable.

21st Nov, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger the Hunter

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Roger than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2018 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger Hunter - Page 2

No one shall lay low Roger the Hunter. I am no undead despite this 2nd destiny of fate.

23rd Nov, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Roger, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Roger the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,