Cador the Emissary - Page 2 of 4

Finding a job Since scribing at the Messnger's - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Dec, 2018 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 725 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2018 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador the Emissary - Page 2

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I hope this message finds you well.

So much has happened since I've arrived in Town.

Your advice about taking a higher risk job to make sure I had a full purse of gold was really good and despite sustaining some injuries as a result not having to worry about having coin in my early days was most definitely to my advantage. Needless to say though I did run out and had to visit the oddest of characters called Lady Fluke who (To give her credit) gave me some exposure in order that I might gain experience.

I have a feeling that my time at Lady Flukes Place of Parody is drawing to a close however and I'll need to find other opportunities to develop and explore.

I'll end here as I really do need some sleep but I will of course be sending you my very best wishes.

Your friend,
Cador.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2018 - 9:08am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Cador

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your chest is the best,
Your booty is beauty.

Running my hands through your hair,
Leaves me with no energy to spare.

Your face is like a fine lace and puts me into space.

Truthfully Lady Fluke, your features leave no room for rebuke.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2018 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Cador?

Why am I good? I'm not a saint but I do believe in treating others how you want to be treated.

I may be compassionate but I'm nobody's patsy. I'll remember who wronged me for sure because as well as treating others how I want to be treated I will also treat others in the way they treated me - as I said I'm not a saint.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Page 2 Emissary Cador

Meeting the townsfolk

So over the last year I've got to know a number of the more prominent Townsfolk. I think most of them are just trying to get through the day and earn a coin or two for doing it.

A handful are memorable to me for various reasons…

The guys at the Body Guild: Great group. They work hard to make sure you get value for money which means making you work hard.
Lauren the Exchanger: Smart, cute, athletic and intelligent. What's not to like?
Stefan: An odd character in his own way but also decent enough.
Lady Fluke: Is this a him or a her? S/he seems seems to enjoy having young men and women perform for her in order that she might reward them with Pretty Pebbles, a currency that seems to be one of her own devising - you can get these things from Lauren at the Exchnage as well and I know where I'd rather go!

The Mystic Counsel and Alana at the Temple are also people, in my humble opinion, worth knowing and I need to spend more time with them learning that which they have to teach

I dare say I shall learn more.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Cador

I, Cador, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador the Emissary

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I hope this message finds you well.

I've come to Llafair in order to join the patrol broaden my experiences of the world. One old patrol veteran back in Town told me that you join the patrol as a boy but come back a man. Anyway I'm sending you this message from my meagre room at the Llafair Tavern. In the morning I shall breakfast downstairs before signing up.

Before I left Town I took on an assignment from the artist to create a picture of Stefan. I'd on,y had a couple of lessons but I managed to convince her that I was the person she needed. Anyway it's fair to say that my initial efforts would have been out tomshame by the scribbling of a five year old. I eventually managed to produce something which was acceptable but I still chuckle when I picture Stefan's face upon seeing my early attempts.

I'll end here with a promise to message again soon but until then I'll be sending you my best wishes.

Your friend,
Cador.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2018 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador Emissary - Page 2

Cador the Emissary is raised. I seek redemption for mine crimes, it is mine 2nd falling from the object in mind I should have.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Finding a job

Since scribing at the Messnger's Guild where the Lady Alexandra put me on a course with adventure I haven't had, what my father would have called, a proper job.

I've freelanced for a number of the Townsfolk and I'm currently signed up to the Llafair patrol. Despite it being the regular army I think my father, as an army man, would appreciate this.

I reckon I might spend a few years with the patrol learning new skills and hardening myself to the ways of the world. After that I'll talk what I've learned and what I've become to set out on some adventures that go beyond beaten tracks.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cador the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,