Elodor the Slayer - Page 2 of 3

The Resurrection of Elodor the Slayer. I, Elodor, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Dec, 2018 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 737 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor the Slayer - Page 2

Reflections on your mother

She was always kind, not only to those close to her, but also to those she didn't neccessarilly knew that needed aid.
Some of these traits, I have adopted to my own nature, for kindness unites frail hearts and the weak and weary.
Always longing to see my father's safe return from the war, this war she passed away due to an unknown illness… My father will never greet her again, only in the afterlife may the gods allow so.
I have made a promiss to her. A promiss to make something out of myself, to harness kindness within my heart as she has as well.
I will, mother. I love thee still.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Slayer Elodor

House of Sorrows

Anxius… always excited about things… and inquires about a lot of things. Probably the "smart" one as stated on one of the plaques due to the lad's inquisitive nature. Maybe he was named Anxius to affirm his enthusiasm in this world. He has a tendency to run about and get distracted, which is show of stamina yet lack of focus.
Gailen is more introverted but can apparently change moods in a heartbeat. If I am to believe these words, the rage of Orks rests within him, showing its face from time to time. It might be a curse or a blessing. One can't know for sure, but this might be the work of this Autismark that was spoken of.
Gailen knows little of the world, but must be sheltered carefully, handled by hands that know how to handle him, your hands.
The Autismark sounds like a curse of some kind or a blessing in disguise. If I observe correctly, it has given Anxius incredible endurance and curiosity, yet na?vety and lack of focus, and Gailen a hidden nature within, explosive and sudden, one that must be nurtured by the right hands… it might turn out to be a thing most useful and unique. What I do wonder, is if he can talk the common language at all, as he didn't seem to understand me… or just chooses not to. Perchance one can try to talk Orcish with him.
What I also see is thee, a man troubled and weary, taking on the weight of two worlds, two lives. Your mind is to cope with all the stress and pressure of this task, possibly set upon ye since their birth.
Perchance that is how these abilities have come into existence, the power to create something from absolutely nothing as you are doing with these lads, supposedly holding this Autismark upon them.
For what it's worth, I believe it most admirable that ye have stood by these lads thusfar, with both my parents gone, I've had to fend for myself and as ye sayeth, 'tis no forgiving world at all.
Here you control what happens, as for what happens outside of this house you control but naught, in terms of the children and events that transpire and influence thine well being.
Being the Creator means shaping and molding, preparing and setting the playing field as far as your reach allows you.

I hope I understand thee well enough, but am interested in what thee hath to say further on the matter and if my assumptions are correct.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Elodor?

This morn' while traveling on an assignment by the local Tavern Keeper, I was called over by a little girl.
She told me she knew all who passed there and hadn't seen me before. This was not her main reason for calling me over, but she saw that my being is good. Does she mean the aura I eminate, in any? The child mentioned her mother called her special... I might believe this statement, as the child's courage to approach one looking like me with the intent to call my being good... is remarkable to say the least.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Page 2 Slayer Elodor

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Slayer Elodor

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Elodor than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor the Slayer

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

When entering the tavern after completing Stefan's assignment, I was approached by a hooded stranger, face masked by a thick scarf. A woman with red hair and green eyes dressed in a murky green cloak guided me to a table in the far corner of the tavern. Before I sat down I told her "I am in need of sustenance, I've had a long day, I will be right back." Instantly, she seemed annoyed and impatient. Maybe there was a time period bound to her task.
As I talked to Stefan about what roast to partake in, I looked back at her. Next to being impatient, she seemed in slight desperation and in a hurry to talk to me. I decided to cut off my conversation with Stefan, take my roast to the table and converse with her.
She hastily started talking about a benefactor, wishing to see me become what I should. According to her I am to have this gift to help me on my way, it is still wrapped, so I don't know what it holds. I have asked her who she is and who this benefactor may be, but that information was not disclosed by her.
As she shoved the gift in my hands she initiated her leaving the tavern, but I grabbed her by the arm, surprising her, looking her in the eyes… "What are you afraid of?" I muttered as I gazed into her eyes as if looking for an answer to my question. She averted her gaze and quickly tugged her arm away from me, after which she quickly left the tavern.

Now I sit here, a roast on the table and a gift in my hand… I wonder what it might be…
I look around to see if no one is watching me currently and start unwrapping the gift away from the sight of the other patrons in the tavern.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor Slayer - Page 2

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Her voice a soothing silence,
Her eyes can end all violence.
A skin so soft,
Raised my heart aloft.
An all inspiring guidance!

Milady deserves no less than a duke,
With a mansion and personal cook.
With lips so red,
as though they bled.
Her fair name: Lady Fluke!.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Elodor the Slayer
A Friend

Elodor Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

The Resurrection of Elodor the Slayer. I, Elodor, have died but am alive again! To mine astonished I am here for 1st time in this quest. Maybe mine motive is not as it should be.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elodor the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,