Claudeia the Wanderer - Page 4 of 4

The day Claudeia set out, was the day of a - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 10:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 738 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia the Wanderer - Page 4

Claudeia the Wanderer Lives!. My quest shall continue despite my 6th demise, no one shall keep me below.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Claudeia

I, Claudeia the Wanderer, was attacked by a Dark Elf and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Claudeia the Wanderer, was attacked by a Black Bear and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Page 4 Wanderer Claudeia

No one shall lay low Claudeia the Wanderer. I was lost in wonder when for the 7th resurrection. Maybe it is part of fantastical era. With calling in mind things must changeth.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Claudeia

I, Claudeia, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia the Wanderer

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting with the townsfolk is always a different experience wiht every person you come across…
Though I must admit, most folk here are dreary and tired. If not tired, they have schemes and plots working for them. But that's mostly for people who are involved in their own businesses.

I've heard rumors, sadly, of Stefan having a thing for young boys from the guardsmen patrol in Llafair… I find it proposterous… but I can not shake the thought.
His abode near the mountains also had this questionable aura around it…

I hope nothing comes of it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia Wanderer - Page 4

Breath of life comes to Claudeia the Wanderer. A title of Wanderer did not protecteth me from my 8th wonder-struck death. No more must mine ambition bring me to this point.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2019 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Claudeia the Wanderer
A Friend

Claudeia Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

The day Claudeia set out, was the day of a crossroads.
One of these would have led to a normal and safe life, the other to the fate that has come unto her today.
She was kind hearted, though stubborn and prideful. She could have made it so far, were it not for all the bad luck that came across her path. No one wished it for her, and no one could have predicted it.
May she find rest and peace that was not given in this unforgiving world.
She is with her mother now.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Claudeia the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,