ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests PBP RPG - Page 3 of 13

Reentering the portal Krusten looks around - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
PBP Game This a test Thread for the Play by Post version of ROK II. To enter this Scenario a Character will have to follow the instructions at the Llafair Museum.
1st Jan, 2019 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests PBP RPG - Page 3

It is time. I shall use meh Return Key to go back through the Portal and return to my reality.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2019 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

RPG PBP Tests Field Unusual II ROK

Merlin looks around wondering what's his location. He sees the tower and approaches it slowly. He tries to see if there is anything historic about the place that could give him some facts.

Dice Merlin Results:
History (4)+mind (+1) vs. Dice Roll D20: 6 Result: Routine: success (7) / Difficult: Fail

2nd Jan, 2019 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Game Master says...

There is nothing historic about this place and the tower at the center of the field appears to be those typically used by orators. A woman can be seen standing in the tower, she was not there at first glance but now you realize she is watching you with a pleasant smile. When you look at her she says,

"If thou wilt stay and enter my field of tests ye must first state thy reason for entering this Portal."

2nd Jan, 2019 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 3 RPG PBP Tests Field Unusual II ROK

Merlin wishes he had the ability to detect her aura. Not having the skill he first tries to see if he knows anything about the woman's being. Then tries to use his own skills in drama / psychology to sell his story to see if she will buy into it. "I'm just a humble guy trying to find his way. I came here expecting to meet my mother or father to guide me but instead I found you. Can you help me?"

Dice Merlin Results:
Drama (4)+mind (+1) vs. Dice Roll D20: 11 Result: Routine: success (2) / Difficult: Fail
Know Enemies (10)+mind (+1) vs. Dice Roll D20: 5 Result: Routine: success (14) / Difficult: Success (2)
Psychology (5)+mind (+1) vs. Dice Roll D20: 14 Result: Routine: success (0) / Difficult: Fail

2nd Jan, 2019 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

RPG PBP Tests Field Unusual II ROK

The Game Master says...

The woman seems to be an apparition or ghost following instructions from a higher being or spell. Your psychological drama would delight a crowd but for this woman it means nothing so she remains smiling for awhile and then says,

"You have shown some talent but can you accomplish this… "

Her hand moves towards the direction of a contraption you did not see before. It is a wooden structure meant to test physical prowess you believe. Her hand goes back to her side and she remains smiling at you.

2nd Jan, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests PBP RPG

Taking out the Return Key, Merlin says,"I shall return to the meh reality." Merlin uses the Return Key which causes a bright light to surround the body of Merlin. After less than a moment Merlin fades away and disappears.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Unusual Field Tests PBP RPG - Page 3

Krusten uses the Time Key and is now joined to this world.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

ROK II Unusual Field Tests PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Reentering the portal Krusten looks around to see if everything is the same as she left it or if something has changed.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: ROK II: The Unusual Field Tests PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,