Alzhalim the Emissary - Page 3 of 3

Meeting the townsfolk The townsfolk were pleasant, - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jan, 2019 - 9:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 746 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary - Page 3

The Resurrection of Alzhalim the Emissary. I, Alzhalim, have died but am alive again! I awoke again for the 1st time. I am dumbfounded by it. I felt like it was a medieval world. I shall objective for better.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Alzhalim

Message to Advisor

It has been a long day.
A gift from a benefactor, a complete training regiment, rejection, failure… you name it Serena.
I've done it all in a single day! A pat on my back would be nice right now, but I know you're a few miles from where I am right now.
I am currently on patrol with some guards in Llafair. Apparently it's bear season.

Wish me luck!.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2019 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

As the newest Fighter in the Guild of Fighters I am greatly honored.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Page 3 Emissary Alzhalim

First time in the Town

My first time in the Town was pleasant.
I say pleasant as I wasn't robbed immediately as I entered the town.
This happened to me a few times before, really setting me back on my journey.
But the Town was welcoming enough, the people had stories to tell and gladly shared in conversation, which is always good.

Not too long after my arrival I had found ample equipment and a pint in the local Tavern.
If the stories on the streets weren't good enough, the tales in the Tavern made up for that!.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Alzhalim

Message to Advisor

Hi Serena,

I have decided to join a few guild in Alistair, so far it's been the fighter's guild.

I have moved back to the Town to make more gold, so I can join a more dedicated training regiment.
The things I've been taught already feel like a world of difference.

I will seek you out soon again, for a chat, an ale and some guidance.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary

House of Sorrows

Anxius seems always excited about things. And he inquires about a lot of things.
He is probably the "smart" one as stated on one of the plaques, due to his inquisitive nature.
Maybe he was named Anxius to assure enthusiasm to the world. He has a tendency to run about and get distracted, which is show of stamina yet lack of focus.
Gailen is more introverted but can apparently change moods in a heartbeat. If I am to believe these words, the rage of Orks rests within him, showing its face from time to time. It might be a curse or a blessing. One can't know for sure, but this might be the work of this Autismark that was spoken of.
Gailen knows little of the world, but must be sheltered carefully, handled by hands that know how to handle him, your hands.
The Autismark sounds like a curse of some kind or a blessing in disguise. If I observe correctly, it has given Anxius incredible endurance and curiosity, yet na?vety and lack of focus, and Gailen a hidden nature within, explosive and sudden, one that must be nurtured by the right hands… it might turn out to be a thing most useful and unique. What I do wonder, is if he can talk the common language at all, as he didn't seem to understand me… or just chooses not to. Perchance one can try to talk Orcish with him.
What I also see is thee, a man troubled and weary, taking on the weight of two worlds, two lives. Your mind is to cope with all the stress and pressure of this task, possibly set upon ye since their birth.
Perchance that is how these abilities have come into existence, the power to create something from absolutely nothing as you are doing with these lads, supposedly holding this Autismark upon them.
For what it's worth, I believe it most admirable that ye have stood by these lads thusfar, with both my parents gone, I've had to fend for myself and as ye sayeth, 'tis no forgiving world at all.
Here you control what happens, as for what happens outside of this house you control but naught, in terms of the children and events that transpire and influence thine well being.
Being the Creator means shaping and molding, preparing and setting the playing field as far as your reach allows you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2019 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim Emissary - Page 3

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk were pleasant, first time meeting them… but some individuals in this town are quite convinced of their claims.
One individual claims to be a Queen and demands being called as such. Perfect example of demanding respect instead of earning it. There's no sympathy to be gained from me for such an individual.
The rest of the townsfolk are quite kind, helpful and patient.
They also know a good drink in this town's tavern, which is always very nice.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alzhalim the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,