Alzhalim the Emissary - Page 2 of 3

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jan, 2019 - 11:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 746 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary - Page 2

Why Am I Alzhalim?

I believe that I am of free aura because my allignment is unbeknownst to me within these lands, in these times.
It might have something to do with my experience with this environment and grow within its people, to walk among them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Alzhalim

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As Alzhalim walked into the Tavern after a day of running errands, he was approached by a cloaked individual. Bandages wrapped in front if their mouth, and piercing yellow eyes that stared at him in slight urge.
The individual hastily signalled Alzhalim with them to a table in the back of the tavern. The urgency in their request was apparent to him now.

The individual didn't say much, only that they had something for him to have, from an anonymous benefactor. Their voice was not feminine or masculine in nature at all… surprised and confused Alzhalim continued. "As much as I appreciate a gift from a generous person, I can't just let you continue onward without offering you some food and drink. Sit with me for a while and partake."
But with little response, the stranger refused, waving their hand as to say 'No'. The stranger got up quickly after handing him a leather bag and left in a hurry.
One last glance into their eyes showed him he was being sized up, and they were gone. A slight sense of unease yet comfort came over Alzhalim.

"Must have other people to 'benefact'." Alzhalim said to himself in a nervous chuckle.
"What benefactors do I have, at all?" He mumbled, "I have the Wench to guide me, but know little other people that would do something for someone else like this."

Alzhalim took a moment to inspect the leather bag, where he could swear he saw a pattern of a crest, he quickly dismissed the thought. He was curious as to what he had been given by this stranger.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Page 2 Emissary Alzhalim

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Thine strong and delicate outline,
full lips, red like a deep wine
All ye who she hath met,
a person one doth not forget.
so smooth a smile as sunshine.

One thing is surely known,
her grace is ever shown.
The impression she makes,
your heart she shalth take.
To her presence ye shallst be prone.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Alzhalim

Hole In Meh Bucket Burlesque Competition

Fun, fun and more fun. Enter the Hole in Meh Bucket and you are guaranteed of a day filled with laughter and hilarious failure. And a fair chance to win a price at that! It took me a while to get used to the challenge, but you're allowed to re-enter the contest. Lady Fluke also is very encouraging to the contestants.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim the Emissary

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim Emissary - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Alzhalim than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Alzhalim the Emissary
A Friend

Alzhalim Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder dead.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alzhalim the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,