Scientists See Moon as Research Outpost, Training Ground

Scientists Moon Research Outpost Training - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Jan, 2014 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Scientists See Moon as Research Outpost, Training Ground Space & Astronomy News
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

(SPACE.com)

Space / Astronomy Related News

SPACE.com - MOFFETT FIELD, California - One of the host of challenges facing NASA as the agency plans To rekindle robotic and human exploration of the moon is the development of a Corps of investigators and technologies suitable for long-term missions akin to The research stations that dot Antarctica.
Source: Yahoo! News: Space & Astronomy News

Scientists See Moon as Research Outpost, Training Ground (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ground Training Outpost Research Moon Scientists

Hello. I have been saying for years that we need to develop our use of outerspace and explore the solar system. Getting a base on the moon is a very good start. We can learn a lot from being there. That will help us put a fixed base on mars next. Once these two bases are built and settled in we will be ready to expand further out and may even build a base on a planet outside our solar system.

26th Aug, 2008 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Scientists See Moon as Research Outpost, Training Ground UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It will be interesting to see how this effects world politics as the big wealthy countries start building on the moon. Owner ship is going to be one big issue! I can just see the States saying well we found it is ours. I am sure the metals and other valuable minerals will be a big issue in the future.

I think though that it is a critical step in pushing mankind further into space and understanding more about the solar systems. It will also provide critical changes in how we live in space in a very short term.

Hard to think in one life time we go from horse and carriage to living on the moon and most like much further out in the next 20 years. My father has lived through the most existing century on earth from a scientific view point. He marvels at it often and silently wishes for the lack of wires planes in the air and a solid steed under him.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I do not think we should try to say that we found this first. We should be able to jointly build a base on the moon as it is going to take more cooperation from all to achieve the things we need to achieve. Once we have the base on the moon established we need to send people to the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter to mine them for the resources they have. This is what is going to build the big platforms needed to build the inter planetary vehicles to get us from point A and B both within and outside of this solar system. We need to get off this rock and colonize the galaxy if we as a race is to survive.

26th Aug, 2008 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

You are completely right it will take an all out effort from every one to get us into outer space. Perhaps pettiness will be set aside so that as you said Klar the huge deposits in the asteroid belts and other planets can be used to build the large scale staging areas that will be required to get us pushed into space and survive as we all know the earth sooner or later will be consumed buy our sun going super nova. Not to mention the next ice age.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2014 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

NASA's plan to build homes on the Moon:

Space agency backs 3D print technology which could build base Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Scientists See Moon as Research Outpost, Training Ground

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,