Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version

Magic Gathering Anti-mormon Version - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th Aug, 2008 - 8:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Part 3: Bed Manacles
26th Aug, 2008 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version

Bed Manacles

See if you can guess what is being attacked here and your answer for it.

Note: If this is your first time seeing this type of Thread then please check the first part in this series to understand what we are doing here: Source 6

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2008 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Version Anti-mormon Gathering Magic

Instruct player to take deck out of his hand!"

THATS NICE--playing on words--these people are real winners!

Mocking the council of the prophet to abstain from masturbation. Even used the quote from the book they give the boys when they move into the young men program.

29th Aug, 2008 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version Studies Doctrine Mormon

I thought some might be taken aback by this card, but I posted it here because it is a REAL issue that is taken very likely. Running from it will not make it go away, we should be very aware of it and make sure our children do not participate in such acts otherwise it will be an easier fall when the opposite sex comes around.

Masturbation is actually thought by psychologists to be a healthy thing. It is also regularly promoted as the 'next best thing' to actual intercourse. We need to watch for these things. WATCH and pray.

30th Aug, 2008 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Version Anti-mormon Gathering Magic

I totally agree with that. I home schooled for awhile and had purchased some health books and while going through them further I was shocked to see a whole section on this practice with drawings. We are talking a book for kids ages-3 to 6 maybe! I was so appalled! It was just as you said, that it was taught that it was something healthy and an alternative to sex. Needless to say we didn't use that book and waited a little longer than 3 to talk about it!

> TOPIC: Magic: The Gathering Anti-mormon Version

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,