Americans always make room for dessert

Americans Room Dessert - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Aug, 2008 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USATODAY.com Travel (Destinations) - Top Stories (USA TODAY)
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Travel Related

No matter how tumultuous the times, the country's pastry chefs, confectioners, chocolatiers and dessert makers have your back ...

Source: USATODAY.com Travel (Destinations) - Top Stories

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2008 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

dessert room make Americans

I must not be typical. We eat out a lot but rarely order dessert. I will often order an appetizer before dinner and forgo the dessert at the end. When I do order dessert it has to be something REALLY good.

27th Aug, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Americans always make room for dessert Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My family is the same way. For me it is the fact that pie or cake is easy and cheap to make and we do it better then most restaurants. Last thing I need after a nice meal is to dig into a corn starch filled blueberry or raspberry pie. Just ruins the whole experience.

28th Aug, 2008 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Homemade is ALWAYS better. When I do order a dessert in a restaurant it is usually something that is a specialty or takes a lot of effort to make and so I would rarely make it myself. Or creme brulee' wink.gif (I can always find room for that).

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I guess I am not in the norm. I have hardly ever ordered a dessert while out eating. I usually go home and relax after having a nice night out for dinner. We go out to eat so I do not have to do the dishes. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Americans always make room for dessert

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,