Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 3 of 25

"I am also a barbarian to the fifteenth - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2019 - 1:52am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (25) »
Closed Q
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2019 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Thorin
Translator

Level: 12
Action: Living
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 3

In a gentle voice, "No. No, not being a knight or hero, I just didn't want them to go to the village saying they were being hassled by bandits. They don't know who we are and we definitely don't know what's going on here yet and giving the wrong impression isn't a good way to start." He offers a pleasant smile.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2019 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Bodyguard

Level: 15
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Krusten has to acknowledge good sense and says it, "Makes sense" but at the same time her pride sets in so she adds, "Lets hope you don't do that when its time to use my sword." Her attention is now on the other woman that has appeared. She waves her forward wondering why she's just standing there.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Sapphire
Leathercrafter

Level: 9
Action: Training
ROK II

Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sapphire's open a little wider at the sudden focus on her. She moves forward and introduces herself.

"I am Sapphire and I heard the call to this unusual place. I believe we have met in the cities before… specially you Krusten, you definitely leave a mark everywhere you go."

A smile forms and she nods at Hunter.

"What happened with those two?" Referring to the two persons she saw them talking to earlier.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
Thorin
Translator

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 3 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"You know Krusten, so I will introduce myself. I am Thorin, maybe you've seen me around the town. My reputation isn't the best right now so I can't say I am very popular unless its being called infamy."

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Bodyguard

ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"Welcome Sapphire, do you have any unusual skills that can help us down there?"

Krusten points to the village and also looks at the progress of the old lady and her granddaughter.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Sapphire
Leathercrafter

Level: 9
Action: Training
ROK II

Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

"I hope I do. I am known to be the eight level in the fighting arts specifically as a fighter and a ranger. This is one of the reasons I did not move when I first arrived because I was surveying the surroundings as I have learned to do over the years. What about yourselves?"

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2019 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
Thorin
Translator

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Page 3 Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG

"Interesting! I am also a man of the fighting arts but have followed the guild of barbarians rather than fighters and I have attained the twelfth level there. The same level in rangers as well. I wonder if we had the same guild master?"

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2019 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Bodyguard

ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 3

"I am also a barbarian to the fifteenth degree but I have not put all my training into fighting as I am also an illusionist to the same degree. We seem to be well covered and I do not see any others appearing from the other world, so should we go down?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (25) »
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Top 20 Posters

1. JB - 4 (40.00%)
2. News - 3 (30.00%)
3. ROK Harker - 1 (10.00%)
4. Witchdoktor - 1 (10.00%)
5. Telly - 1 (10.00%)

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Telly 2nd Sep, 2019 - 12:41pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Telly 9th Aug, 2019 - 12:55am Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By PigStudy 5th Aug, 2019 - 2:54pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 15th Mar, 2019 - 10:36pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 27th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:08pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes