Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 3 of 26

"I am also a barbarian to the fifteenth - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2019 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
21st Mar, 2019 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 3

In a gentle voice, "No. No, not being a knight or hero, I just didn't want them to go to the village saying they were being hassled by bandits. They don't know who we are and we definitely don't know what's going on here yet and giving the wrong impression isn't a good way to start." He offers a pleasant smile.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2019 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Krusten has to acknowledge good sense and says it, "Makes sense" but at the same time her pride sets in so she adds, "Lets hope you don't do that when its time to use my sword." Her attention is now on the other woman that has appeared. She waves her forward wondering why she's just standing there.

22nd Mar, 2019 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Sapphire's open a little wider at the sudden focus on her. She moves forward and introduces herself.

"I am Sapphire and I heard the call to this unusual place. I believe we have met in the cities before… specially you Krusten, you definitely leave a mark everywhere you go."

A smile forms and she nods at Hunter.

"What happened with those two?" Referring to the two persons she saw them talking to earlier.

22nd Mar, 2019 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 3 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"You know Krusten, so I will introduce myself. I am Thorin, maybe you've seen me around the town. My reputation isn't the best right now so I can't say I am very popular unless its being called infamy."

22nd Mar, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"Welcome Sapphire, do you have any unusual skills that can help us down there?"

Krusten points to the village and also looks at the progress of the old lady and her granddaughter.

22nd Mar, 2019 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

"I hope I do. I am known to be the eight level in the fighting arts specifically as a fighter and a ranger. This is one of the reasons I did not move when I first arrived because I was surveying the surroundings as I have learned to do over the years. What about yourselves?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2019 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 3

"Interesting! I am also a man of the fighting arts but have followed the guild of barbarians rather than fighters and I have attained the twelfth level there. The same level in rangers as well. I wonder if we had the same guild master?"

23rd Mar, 2019 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

"I am also a barbarian to the fifteenth degree but I have not put all my training into fighting as I am also an illusionist to the same degree. We seem to be well covered and I do not see any others appearing from the other world, so should we go down?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,