Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 4 of 26

"Sure we can go down but what's - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Mar, 2019 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
23rd Mar, 2019 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 4

"I will like to have a look around the village and observe from a distance to see what it is about and notice any patterns. If you stay here I can do this and then we can enter normally."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2019 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"That is a very good idea. I like the thinking that's happening in this small party, we are making great steps here and we haven't started yet. I will wait here with Krusten while you make your observations unless we should set up a position nearby so we can make our own conclusions?"

24th Mar, 2019 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Who said I was waiting here?" says Krusten sharply at the suggestion that she would simply wait till Sapphire completed her observations. "I can go on the opposite side." She shows Sapphire where she will be and adds, "We can then meet back here to see what we saw.

24th Mar, 2019 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 4 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Hunter smiles and agrees, "As you wish Lady Krusten. I will wait here then. It may give me the chance to greet others from our world or see if more travelers pass by." Hunter sits.

24th Mar, 2019 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

The Game Master says...

Sapphire finds a good spot and observes that the people are dressed in a uniformed way with all black being the chosen color. She notices that many do not go up nor down the village as they tend to keep to themselves within each structure, however when they do present themselves it is often like a slow march in groups. Sapphire finds it odd and perhaps the only normal thing happening are the actions of the animals as they look for feed on the ground.

Krusten's vantage point is the same and she observes the same thing as Sapphire.

Hunter does not encounter anyone on the road but he does hear the howls of wolves in the distance as the sunset is almost near its end.

You meet back and rehearse what you experienced. You are about five to six minutes walk away from the village.

24th Mar, 2019 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

"This is a very strange village. They look like they are afraid of something. They are either dressed in black for a funeral or its part of their ceremony… did the travelers you were talking to say anything about it? Shall we proceed down to the village and have a close up look?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2019 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 4

"Agreed, but we will need to be watchful because I have the feeling the people in this village is not your average village folk. We should stick together because division might be our weakness."

25th Mar, 2019 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

"Sure we can go down but what's our story when we get there? We are looking for a place to stay for the night? I doubt they are the accommodating type."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,