Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 5 of 26

Failing his intent he tries to recover saying - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Mar, 2019 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »
Posts: 201 - Views: 7512
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
25th Mar, 2019 - 9:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II

Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 5

"Needing a place to stay for three strangers is probably the best option and we do not even have to stay inside their home but just setup a camp nearby."



Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2019 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II

Hunter
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"Travelers in need of a place to stay because the wolves are coming is just about the right excuse to get us in there."



26th Mar, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Game Master says...

You venture down to the village before all light is lost. Around 100 yards before you get to the first structure, a short young man dressed in all black comes forward to meet you. He has very pale white skin, sandy red hair and hazel green eyes. As he reaches you begin to realize that its not a young man but a young woman who has taken a short cut and made her resolve 'mannish'. She says in a very feminine voice,

"Greetings travelers, ye be here fer the exorcism? And if ye be here fer the exorcism is your presence as participants or chanters?"

You look at each other briefly wondering what to reply.



26th Mar, 2019 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II

Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 5 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Krusten looks at the ill mannered woman with sleepy eyes, folds her arms and says nothing. Now she is looking at Hunter with a grin to see what he manages to answer to her question.



27th Mar, 2019 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II

Stacia
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Not sure what to say she looks at Thorin to see what he says to her while trying to better understand her attire.



27th Mar, 2019 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II

Hunter
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Unfortunately, Thorin never focused on charming so he decides to stir a little drama with the end resolve to get more information about each choice. First he addresses her as politely as he can and then he proceeds to tell a story of distress and wanting to resolve inner issues and asks which of her two choices would best fit him and his fellow travelers.

Dice Thorin Results:
Drama (5)+mind (+2) vs. Dice Roll D20: 18 - Result: Routine: Fail / Difficult: Fail / Formidable: Fail
Etiquette (10)+soul (0) vs. Dice Roll D20: 3 - Result: Routine: success (17) / Difficult: Success (10) / Formidable: Success (3)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2019 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 5

The Game Master says...

The young woman is clearly not moved by whatever dramatic scene you are trying to create, if anything Thorin has made himself look foolish or lunatic. He does recover with his manners but her question remains the same. She now asks Melodee and Krusten,

"Is this the man to receive exorcism?"



28th Mar, 2019 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II

Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Failing his intent he tries to recover saying that he is well in mind and merely testing to see if she was a true believer. Figuring that participant is the more risky of the two he says "chanters".



+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

 
> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,