Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 8 of 26

"I'm open to alternative ideas - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Apr, 2019 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
6th Apr, 2019 - 1:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 8

Shrugging she follows Krusten commenting to her, "Did you see the way his mother spoke to him? We may be able to use that against her if we can win him over?"

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2019 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Thorin looks at the crows in the tree and shakes his head. He looks off at the ladies walking away and joins them. "We will look odd being out here away from the village. Any chance of infiltrating the group we probably threw away because we didn't want to give up our weapons."

6th Apr, 2019 - 6:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten puts her hands on her waist, "Well, what would you have done, give them your weapons and remain defenseless while her oaken son walks up and down the house? No thanks, I will take my chances here."

7th Apr, 2019 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Page 8 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

The Game Master says...

Your new location puts you away from the crows but also away from the village. Any attempt to integrate with the locals now seems to be an obstacle if that was your previous plan. You can see curious people from the village peeking at you through curtains, from behind walls and so forth. They are trying to figure out your purpose.

Out of Character: I will need some significant actions. If you are just role-playing til you figure out your next move that is fine too.

8th Apr, 2019 - 4:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Thorin sighs and proposes, "I think the way we are acting is going to make these people feel we are not here for any of their ceremonies. I'm not sure what would even be the purpose of setting a camp up now. We should just explore this village by knocking on each door and just saying we would like to talk."

9th Apr, 2019 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

"I agree, we should study the layout and be prepared for anything. Most of all, if we do this, we do it together as one unit and not split up." She looks at Thorin and Krusten to see if they agree.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master can we please get a map of the village?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2019 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 8

"So the plan is to simply go from door to door knocking and saying what? We will look like individuals that need some exorcism and they might take us in but for the wrong reason."

11th Apr, 2019 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

"I'm open to alternative ideas as we've started on the wrong foot. Maybe we should have followed the two women we met when we came from the portal, they could have led us into the village easily."

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,