Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 9 of 26

"And what if they flat out say that visitors - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Apr, 2019 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
12th Apr, 2019 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Please see the attached map of the village. The tree represents where you were initially when the crows started to attack you. Building "E" represents your initial host where you refused to store your weapons in a chest. The other buildings you will know as you attempt to explore them. You do notice that all the doors of the village buildings face the inner part of the village. There are no doors towards the external part of the village.

At the center of the village is a strange statue that looks like half demon and half man. There is a small wooden fence that acts as a simple barrier. Around the statue are fresh and dried flowers, offerings of both gold, and everyday items and what appears to be goblets with a dark red liquid.

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG
Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2019 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Krusten looks at the statue from a distance and wonders about its prominence in the village. Commenting, "Do you think that statue might be related to the first two travelers we met? Maybe even a secret entrance to something?"

13th Apr, 2019 - 8:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I was thinking that same thing, however I don't think we should approach the statue directly. We should go to each building and knock on each door and see what we can learn about this place and their exorcism."

14th Apr, 2019 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 9 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"I've heard that statues could be used as a way to get to an underground cave or dungeon besides being an object of worship. I do agree we should check out the buildings first. I wonder where our infamous travelers went. So which building should we start to knock on and when we get there what do we say?"

14th Apr, 2019 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"I was going to say that we could start at the house where we failed to make a good impression but that may cause things to get worst so let's start with that building."

She raises her hand to point to the nearest structure (D).

14th Apr, 2019 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Pondering on Thorin's comment she wonders about the possibility of an underground dungeon. When Krusten suggests the building (D) she shakes her head in agreement but asks for clarification, "What are we going to say exactly? They already know we are not from here and behaving as odd at least compared to them."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2019 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 9

"Maybe we should simply be honest, that we a re travelers from a far land and that we heard they perform an exorcism here that we will like to observe. It makes sense since we are no longer looked on as part of the chanters or whatever we were considered to be before the inncident with the host and her son."

15th Apr, 2019 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

"And what if they flat out say that visitors aren't welcome? Do we just pull out our weapons and start fighting them for no reason? We don't even know if the people in this village are the ones we should be protecting."

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,