Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 11 of 26

Curious about the village being run by matriarchs - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Apr, 2019 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
21st Apr, 2019 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 11

Sapphire looks on with her hands behind her back making two fingers crossed hoping that whatever Thorin said would be good enough to gain some lodgings or at least some information about the village. She says nothing.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2019 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

The Game Master says...

Upon hearing the voice of a stranger she is notably surprised. She squints hard to see you, shows no emotion and then goes silent which makes you a bit worried. Then, without much fuss she turns and says,

"Well come, don't let the chill in and make sure to shaketh the dust from thy footing before entering."

You go into the old woman's hut and see nothing remarkable or unexpected. She bids you to have a seat and says,

"I have a brew on I will maketh fer thee too. Like thine with sugar or milk or both?"

23rd Apr, 2019 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thorin smiles and looks at his companions knowing that they may have a chance here. He quickly replies to his new host, "I'll take milk and sugar… the sweeter the better." Making some small talk he asks if she is alone, how it feels to be at her age and what life is like in the village.

24th Apr, 2019 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 11 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

While all the chit chat is going on Krusten will take a careful look at the place to see if she can spot anything unusual. She isn't moving around the place, just observing from where she sits / stands.

25th Apr, 2019 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Sapphire looks on curiously at the old woman's preparation while making sure to declare, "None for me thanks I am fasting in preparation for the ceremony."

25th Apr, 2019 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

The old woman makes a brew and gives it to Thorin. He sips and pleasantly surprised by how good it tastes. She has a seat and says, "Ye be not from these parts, why art thou here and what dost thou needest?"

While you are not shocked that she could figure your ignorance about the village you are surprised that she is more quick of mind that you had presumed.

Further to this she explains that she is one of the older matriarchs of the village. Those born in the village always return once a year to absolve their sins through the process of exorcism. She explains that as you live life evilness gets the better of you and you have to be absolved of the sins through a sacrifice.

She sips from her own cup awaiting anything you wish to ask.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2019 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 11

Thorin feels there may be a real opportunity here and replies, "We are in search of light and truth and you look like you carry the wisdom of the village. Please tell me more about the people, your customs and how you conduct this 'sacrifice'.

26th Apr, 2019 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Curious about the village being run by matriarchs she remembers how the mother treated her boy and asks, "So what place do the men have in the village?"

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,