Archturo the Swordsman - Page 3 of 4

No one shall lay low Archturo the Swordsman. - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th May, 2019 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 834 Medieval Text Adventure
14th May, 2019 - 2:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman - Page 3

Relation Description

Dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin and lascivious body. All that and Adolph's daughter. What else do I need more than a gorgeous woman and the daughter of my mentor, a man of great prestige and leader of an army?
Everything started when we were kids and used to play "save the Princess" in her father's Manor, where she always choose me to be her savior. That's when the spark first appeared. What I most remember of her was her scent of scarlet carsons and her big blue eyes.

Long time has passed without seen each other, but last week we met again in the Town. I was leaving the Palace of Parody after a successful quest when she passed over me. The scent of scarlet carsons instantly reignited that old spark in me, but this time in several different - and mature - ways. She just passed by and, just like I did, turned around and looked me straight in my eyes, seductive and flirty. And it was just that.
Laid on my bed I started to remember the time we used to stay together when kids, how good was to be a hero and a man for her, how good was to think that she could be a real princess for me. But it also made me think about his father, my own mentor, who wants me enlisted to his own personal army to throw me in a war for reasons that I cannot understand. And my thoughts lead me to a real and excellent idea.

Why not have Partnerinlif as wife to be manipulated and bring information about my own tutor's plan about me? Have the most beautiful woman I ever seen and prevent me from being manipulated is something that would bring me most benefits. And I know Inlif would be mine if I try.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2019 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Swordsman Archturo

Meeting the townsfolk

Toothless people, dirty homeless (Myself included), hundreds struggling to gain miserable few coins (Again myself included) and a few real Noble people. That was my fist impression of the townsfolk.

It's been almost 2 years in this place called the Town that is not a town, but a city it self if it had a castle inside it's walls, for it's big enough to be a capital city.

Among the few nobles and real important people I have met, maybe only Lady Fluke is truly a good citizen I met, not only because she was the only to get me a real and easy quest, paying well for it, but because she really have manners to treat such a strong and important man like me.

But none of the thousands of disgusting citizens of the Town have no great importance to me, after reviewing my childhood love, Partnerinlif. She may be not a real townsfolk, as she came from the very land I was born, but now I can only think of her and how to conquest her heart, and with her heart, her father's secrets too.

14th May, 2019 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Adolph.
I feel ready to begin my adventures inland to train more and seek for fame. I expect to save a maiden, kill bandits or defend someone rich to get successful.

While I am pretty sure that am ready for an expedition, I might need your precious help. Would you have some spare coins to give me on my journey? Something between 10 and 100 coins will be a great help.

One last thing. I saw your daughter yesterday. She is gorgeous.

Cheers,
Archturo.

15th May, 2019 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Page 3 Swordsman Archturo

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Archturo will abide there.

16th May, 2019 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Swordsman Archturo

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Archturo the Swordsman.

16th May, 2019 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman

Why Am I Archturo?

Wild animals. Thunderstorm. Floodings. Droughts. Diseases. Hunger. Poverty. Tiredness. Drowning. Burning.
Nature is evil. If it's not evil, it makes evil doings to reach it's objectives.

The very same happens to me. I won't harm you, unless I need.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2019 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo Swordsman - Page 3

I, Archturo the Swordsman, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

16th May, 2019 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

No one shall lay low Archturo the Swordsman. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this quest even if it be the one hundredth time!.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Archturo the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,