Archturo the Swordsman - Page 2 of 4

First time in the Town My first time in the - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th May, 2019 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 834 Medieval Text Adventure
12th May, 2019 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman - Page 2

I, Archturo, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2019 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Swordsman Archturo

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As Archturo walked in the tavern, a strange man stopped him and said he had something to tell, something about becoming what he was destined to be.

The man was old, maybe around 60 years old, with deep blue eyes and a fierce looking. His nose was very big and pointy, resembling those old witches from child's books. He was tall, almost 2 meters height and with a strong body. Wearing a hooded cape and clearly a huge sword on his back, the stranger began to talk.

"Archturo, forgive me for being so harsh to the point, but I am your father's last friend and was a fighter at his side during the war. I have been following your steps since your childhood with help of Adolph, your tutor. I know he wants you to his army again, but that I cannot allow to happen, for I swore to your father that you wouldn't enter any army to have the same fate as your old man. Now that you became a great and strong young man, it's time to recall you to your main propurse in life and make sure that you'll never enter an army."

"But wait.", Said Archturo. "I will not any army, even with all the pressure made by Adolph. It's not my life to fight for others, I fight for myself, and only for myself. "

"Yes, you think just like your father, but Destiny can be overwhelmed by other events, like wars or politics. That's why I'm here, to give you this and make sure your fate will be different from your father's."

12th May, 2019 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Archturo, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

12th May, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Page 2 Swordsman Archturo

Reflections on your father

As far as I admire you, today I discovered how weak you were. You have left your family to die on a war that you always rejected and never wanted to fight that war. I cannot say I'm disappointed with you, but knowing this made me stronger.

I'll have to disobey some people, I'll have to struggle against the tides of war, but I'll not be manipulated as you were. I'll become a famous warrior by myself but never be someone's soldier. At least I'll die all by myself and pursuing my own desires, not being just another soldier in a battlefield to die in the name of someone who doesn't even know you and don't care if you die.

I will succeed where you failed.

12th May, 2019 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Swordsman Archturo

Message to Advisor

Adolph,
Today I had a strange visit from an old father's friend. He is trying to convince me to never join you in your army, and he tried to buy my conviction for 700 gold points.

Can you believe that? Of course I accepted the gold, how can one refuse such amount? But I was not convinced about his story saying that my father didn't want to go to war. He also told me that he is a friend of yours, but I'm not convinced of it. How come he want me to stay away from your side and army and declare he's your friend? I think he's trying to buy me, but well, everyone has its price. And my price can be high.

Salute,
Archturo.

13th May, 2019 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman

Message to Advisor

Adolph,

I don't seem to fit as a bodyguard in this town. Simple as that.
I am strong, agile, skillfully… But I fail in every bodyguard job I try! I wonder if you lied to me that I could work as a bodyguard just to break my aspirations down. I don't think that is the true, but all those failed jobs made me think like this.

Cheers,

Archturo.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2019 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo Swordsman - Page 2

House of Sorrows

I know our society lives for appearance and social living, but what this man said about his children made me think. Right, the indeed have something different. Anxius seems to be… anxious all the time, but I don't see a reason to mark then as special or to segregate him from educational institutions. Well, there must be places that can adapt it's educational system to accept this kind of person, isn't it? If we have magic and magicians, why not special educators?

The other boy, galien, he seems to be more affected by the 'autismark' then anxius. Well, I'm not a father at all, but this man is very brave for raising a child so persistently like he does.

This autismark seems to be a serious thing that makes everyone involved suffer, but they are all funcional living beings after all, humans, orcs or elf's. And society must give support whenever possible.

Being the creator of this house and having the power to change things is good to him. That way he can give (Or create) his family all the comfort or resources they need. I'm pretty sure his special family is in good hands. A good man for a good family. I wish good luck.

13th May, 2019 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

First time in the Town

My first time in the Town was a nightmare. The worst was the smell of horse dung and urine all over the air. I almost puked when entered the gates because of those two specific scents.
The other terrible impression was the noise. So many people talking loudly, chariots passing at full speed and this stoned paved ground amplifying the noises almost made me deaf.
Another impression was by vision. So many races together! Humans, halflings, half orcs! Half elves! I barely knew that those races existed and now they were all around me. It was a shock!

But it's been 1 year since I arrived. Now the only thing that impressions me is how hard is to make money.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Archturo the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,