Hayden the Hangman - Page 3 of 9

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Aug, 2019 - 10:42am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 842 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2019 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
Zork

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Hayden the Hangman - Page 3

Meeting the townsfolk

This town may seem friendly to other men that look like them but they are not towards those of the half-orc race. They treated me unkindly when I first came and they continue to do so because of my appearance. They only tolerate me because they see that I am strong.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2019 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
Zork

ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Hangman Hayden

Message to Advisor

I have resumed my learning so I am not stupid forever. I will then return to what I know best but for now I see the importance of developing my mind or whatever of my mind there is to develop. Maybe I will brave and venture outside of this town to see if can gain access to more gold.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2019 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
Zork

ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Hayden the Hangman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Hayden the Hangman, have attained the tenth level in the Hand Wrestling Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Hand Wrestling.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Zork

ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Page 3 Hangman Hayden

Finding a job

I have not really looked for a job aggressively as I seem to have enough for my means but the kinds of jobs I want will not be hard to find as this town is filled with violence and aggression so there are lots of people that need to be stomped.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2019 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork

ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Hangman Hayden

A Giant Spider was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2019 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork

ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Hayden the Hangman

It was confirmed upon meh, Hayden the Hangman, that I am now an expert in Jump.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2019 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
Zork

ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Page 3 Hayden Hangman

Message to Advisor

They tell me that I need to learn how to run even though I never run from anything. That is the only reason I am learning g this skill at the moment because I am supposed to be able to run during battle. I hope to never do that and dishonor my name.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2019 - 10:42am / Post ID: #
Zork

ROK II

Adventure
(+)

Hayden Hangman - Page 3

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder dead.

Post Date: Tue Feb 25, 2020 - 19:00:33 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Hayden Hangman - Page 3

We interrupt Hayden the Hangman to share educational moment from way back when:
HistoricToday is: 25th February (GMT), in history on the 25th of February, 1904 AD the following event happened:
Stanley Cup: Ottawa Silver 7 sweep Toronto Marlboroughs in 2 games

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Hayden the Hangman

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Top 20 Posters

1. Treelord - 11 (36.67%)
2. News - 5 (16.67%)
3. Stacia - 4 (13.33%)
4. Adventure - 4 (13.33%)
5. Hunter - 2 (6.67%)
6. Prodigy - 1 (3.33%)
7. RPG Expert - 1 (3.33%)
8. Chaospaladin - 1 (3.33%)
9. Kal El - 1 (3.33%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 6 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 10:14pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 5:01am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:46am Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:31am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: love How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Bowjangols 13th Dec, 2019 - 4:12am Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 27th Oct, 2019 - 12:54pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Kaliet 6th Oct, 2019 - 1:20pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!