Xaveri the Baron - Page 3 of 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jun, 2019 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 867 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Jun, 2019 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2019 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Baron Xaveri

T'was the first time I encountered a Marauder. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

29th Jun, 2019 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Knight. The Knight attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Knight. Like my story?

29th Jun, 2019 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Page 3 Baron Xaveri

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Xaveri than otherwise might have been known.

29th Jun, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Baron Xaveri

A Loner attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Loner dead.

29th Jun, 2019 - 10:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron

Familiar Description

Vanagand'r really reminds me with my old wolf buddy back in my eastern home. Its fur has white and a slight of dark blue pattern. It has two quite large fangs slip out from its mouth. It has two crystal blue eyes that will give chills to everyone that stare at it, what I need when I try to intimidate or negotiate with someone. It has strong smell sense that can help me to detect any threat nearby or to track something that I am looking for. It always walks my side and will do anything to protect me. And when the time of violence comes, it will use all of its fangs and claws to get the problems done. Oh, and did I tell you that it can breath ice cold air that will freeze the enemy in the direst circumstances?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2019 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri Baron - Page 3

I, Xaveri the Baron, was attacked by a Black Bear and was victorious in combat.

29th Jun, 2019 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri Baron Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dark Elf. The Dark Elf attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dark Elf. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Xaveri the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,