Sky the Blessed - Page 2 of 4

No one shall lay low Sky the Blessed. I, Sky, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2019 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 893 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky the Blessed - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Sky, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Blessed Sky

Relation Description

Kelly is a beautiful young lady with bright, gorgeous green eyes and brown hair. She has a cute nose and perfectly shaped eyebrows. Her lips are full and resemble soft, pink rose petals. Her skin is very fair, and her dark brown hair is straight and shoulder-length.

She has a soft voice, and a very gentle way of speaking with all she meets. She seems shy, but definitely has a playful side and her smile just makes your heart warm.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Sky than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Page 2 Blessed Sky

Deity of Sky

Aerith appears in her physical form as an extremely beautiful woman with long, light-brown hair that flows down to her back. She has silvery eyes that lack pupils and seems other-worldly. She has full lips and a sharp chin with gorgeously high cheek-bones.

She wears a white, sleeveless gown that hangs from her shoulders down to her feet. A silver chain wraps around her waist, revealing shapely hips and creating gentle folds along the length of the garment.

She emanates joy and serenity.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Blessed Sky

Why Am I Sky?

My mother, Faythe, taught me from a young age that the greatest peace and contentment can only be had when every living thing lives harmoniously by working hard to support oneself, and by using one's talents, assets, and energy to assist those who need help.

She had lived in a culture of war and seen selfishness cause the collapse of households, towns and even kingdoms. She told me these "stories" and taught me how to be good by her actions towards me, and others every day.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky the Blessed

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky Blessed - Page 2

Worship of Aerith

Great Aerith,

Grant me courage to do what is right - and help me see the good in others so that I may be moved to help them as you would.

I am young and inexperienced, show me the path of the light and grant me your blessing.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

No one shall lay low Sky the Blessed. I, Sky, have died but am alive again! This adventure is not over. Sky shall conquer this fantastical era even if it is the 1st time.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Sky the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,