Killian II the Slayer - Page 2 of 5

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jul, 2019 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 897 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Jul, 2019 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II the Slayer - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Killian

A tall, slender woman, with alabaster skin, and honey-brown hair. Her eyes are a volcanic grey, that outshine even the silver-like iris of Killian. She stands at 5'9, at a fit weight. She is well endowed, with legs that span miles, and skin smoother than glass. She speaks in the low lyrical tones of the gaels, and her face is covered with evidence of the suns golden kiss. These kisses however, only help draw the eye towards the long, deep scar that runs long her left cheek.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2019 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer II Killian

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections on Your Mother - My mother was a brilliant woman, far more powerful than any man I've known. She taught me how to hunt, to trap, to skin, to climb, to survive. She gave birth to me, in the arms of our chief, on the field of battle. She cut me from her own belly, and survived to see my sixteenth year. It is her dying words, which inspire me to avenge my people. She pulled me close, a spear run through the center of her chest. She looked me in the eyes, and held my hands to her chest. "Killian, I will be with the wind soon, so I cannot protect you any longer. But you do not need me, son. You are strong, and spirited. The world is yours to plunder and these… these hands, are all you will ever need my son. Take care of your body, and you will conquer nations… I love you, Killian."

28th Jul, 2019 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Killian, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

28th Jul, 2019 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Page 2 Slayer II Killian

I, Killian the Slayer, was attacked by a Soldier and was victorious in combat.

28th Jul, 2019 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer II Killian

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Killian followed the tall, cloaked man to the back of the tavern, and to a table, away from the prying eyes of the tavern's patrons. The two sat, and the shadowy man drew back his hood, to reveal a mane of long dark red hair, and a rugged beard to match. "I am Brinjolf lad, I come from a land far to the north of hear, where the ice and snow swallow the mountains, and the sandy plaines of the steppe cannot be seen for miles." Killian leaned back in his seat, not sure what to make of the Nord.
"I am Killian, a Cimmerian from the east… I have no stomach for this secrecy, speak your piece now, nord, before I retire to my lodgings for tonight." Brinjolf chuckled, he knew the barbarian would be impatient, he didn't think he would lose his attention so quickly. "I come to bring you a gift lad, nothing more."
The nord reached into his cloak, a devilish fire burned in his blue eyes, as he laid a long thin package on the table. Killian stared at the paper wrappings, and it became obvious to him that a blade sat beneath the thin papers. Brinjolf stood, leaned to the table, and looked Killian in his steely eyes. "Your mother, was a greater woman than you'll ever know lad. It's a shame I never got to see her lead you to greatness… I hope this makes up for it." He left, and slapped Killian on the shoulder as he passed.
Killian sat alone, in the dark corner booth that, now that he thinks of it, he'd never noticed in the tavern before. He stared down at the brown paper wrappings, running his hands along their dry surfaces. Underneath, he could feel the cold touch of steel, the various corners and curves of a longsword, and the bitter aroma of metal rose out of the paper folds, and into Killian's nose. There was a sword under this wrapping, no doubt about that.
But why would a man come from kingdoms away to deliver a sword to him? Why had he mentioned Killian's mother, did he know her? Was this blade from her? Why was it entrusted to the red-haired man? So many questions permeated Killian's mind, as he held the ends of the twine, in trembling hands.
'I will have answers" he thought to himself, he would find that man and make him tell him everything he knew, by the winds, or Killian would break his tiny body with his own hands. Finally, Killian drew back the strings, and tore the paper from the blade. The sword inside, was more beautiful a piece of craft than any he had seen in his years. The blade stands an arming length of fifteen inches covered in runic script, with an ornate caste of a wolf's head in the center of the cruciform guard. Most unique, is the hilt however, known as a "bastard hilt," allowing the usually single handed sword to be used with two hands, to improve the power of the strike.
Killian held the blade in his right hand, it was hefty, for such an average length. The sword warmed Killian's heart, and comforted his soul. It was as if he was holding the hand of his fallen mother. The duty that came with this blade was not lost on him, he knew his mother would want him to use this blade to protect the weak, and nourish them through the dangers of the world, he knew this to be true as he read the gold lettering down the side of the hilt, "So that lambs may become lions."

28th Jul, 2019 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II the Slayer

Why Am I Killian?

Freedom - I ponder this idea often in my travels, as freedom is, the only thing I truly seek in this life. Men will say they seek law, or good, or whatever else they divert themselves with to justify whatever they're expecting in the deep, dark afterlife. But I seek not after death, as I said, I live a deeply, and will do so until I breathe my last. If that is what freedom is, then I am no less free, and I am content.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2019 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II Slayer - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Killian, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

28th Jul, 2019 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Killian II the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,