Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 15 of 34

Worship of Pymurg Pymurg, Lord of the Caverns, - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Aug, 2019 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Aug, 2019 - 5:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 15

A new abode has been acquired and I, Kestrel the Wanderer, intend to full occupy the stone structure.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2019 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

A Wild Dog Pack looks strange when motionless on the ground.

28th Aug, 2019 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Town Mystic Counsel

Aye the nature worshippers! They are a fascinating bunch. Someday perhaps I shall try to glean more of their secrets, for I have always had a place in my heart for the wild things and wild spaces. I think it would verily improve my stature if the world saw me conversing with a horse or a wild bear! But for now I have to focus on my battle prowess still more.

28th Aug, 2019 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 15 Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg, Safekeeper of the Sacred Torchlight! The dwarven people venerate Thee as our Creator and Emancipator. The chants of "Hi Ho!" that rise up from the mines every dawn and dusk are as praises unto Thee! We are an industrious and hearty people and we give thanks to Thee for our lives and livelihood.

29th Aug, 2019 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Let it be known that I, Kestrel, have attained Level 7 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

29th Aug, 2019 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

While a Barbarian may be difficult for some a Barbarian is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Aug, 2019 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 15

Message to Advisor

I have had famous victories in the coliseums of the Town and Llafair! My patrols for the Chancellor of that embattled city are becoming rather routine. I have put down many drow, but more keep encroaching. Soon now I will have to acquire a steed and strike off on my own.

30th Aug, 2019 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg, Lord of the Caverns, Thou watchest over all and sees that Freedom triumphs in the end. Let all dwarves be faithful instruments of Thy design. Thus shall the world be alive with creativity and joy.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,