Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 20 of 34

Worship of Pymurg My Lord Pymurg, Thou brought - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Sep, 2019 - 2:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Sep, 2019 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 20

Message to Advisor

Good evening, noble Susan. I continue to patrol the lands. And although it is hard to keep my body strong, I grow greater in wisdom. It is gold that I must needs do my best to seek. My enemies drop very little loot by and large.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

I am considered the master of the Reflexes Skill.

7th Sep, 2019 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Pymurg

O Magnificent Lord of the Mist in the Mountain Vales! The dwarven people worship Thee with pride and gladness. We are a free folk, as you made us in ages out of memory. We shall always be Thy devoted followers.

7th Sep, 2019 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 20 Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

Good evening noble benefactress. I have mastered my reflexes and have trained Amarog well. He has protected me ably from Drow bowmen in the Dark Regions. I must train myself once more to venture into the Winterlands!.

7th Sep, 2019 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

I am glad I chose the path of…

I am glad I chose the path of axemaster. Nothing is quite as satisfying as a well-honed broad blade swishing through the air laying enemies low. It is my trusty companion and I never let it get rusty. All fear the battleaxe of Kestrel!.

7th Sep, 2019 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

I have defeated an Orc Horde. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kestrel the Wanderer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2019 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 20

An Orc Leader was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

8th Sep, 2019 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

Worship of Pymurg

My Lord Pymurg, Thou brought me forth from the orcish menace and saw me through to victory. I give thanks for my deliverance and pledge my blade once more to Thy cause. I will see Freedom reign over all the land, and will see Thee praised far and wide.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,