Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 3 of 34

A Bash Skill expert I am today for I have been - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Aug, 2019 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Aug, 2019 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 3

Relation Description

She happened to be on my carriage to Llafair. A fine figure of a dwarf, and dressed finely like a merchant princess, with iron-gray hair and a broad grin with teeth like white quartz rocks. Her throaty voice and booming laugh shook me to the bottom of my boots and has rung in my ears ever since. I must find her again!.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2019 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

House of Sorrows

Yer story hath touched mine heart greatly, Master Jean. This Autismark hath left your children with behaviors that the world sees as problems and dangers, and thus you keep them sequestered from the Town. This isolation stirs poor young Anxius to worry to distraction, and the passion-filled Gailen to be stirred with sudden frenzies that hurt himself and his caretaker. It should not be so, and people such as these dear lads should be taken into the bosom of civilization and to find connection and a meaningful place. Yer too right, that we treat people as things, and things as people. Why I heard a man give a name to his boat! Dwarves understand not this way of thinking. So, ye have worked some sort of wizardry to create a world where we reforge our connections by telling a story together, and respect each other's struggles and ideas, and converse as equals, person-to-person. I hope this assuages your loneliness at least to a degree. If I fulfill my destiny to be Ruler of Kings, I will see thee and thy sons be free of this imprisonment!.

7th Aug, 2019 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Expert in the Hardy Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Hardy Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

7th Aug, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 3 Wanderer Kestrel

T'was my dream to be part of the Guild of Fighters and this day it has been fulfilled. I am now a Fighter.

7th Aug, 2019 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

When I was accepted by Conan Biggears from the Barbarian's Guild I was truly elated as I had always wanted to be part of the Guild of Barbarians.

7th Aug, 2019 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

I, Kestrel the Wanderer, was attacked by a Giant ant and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2019 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 3

Let it be known that I, Kestrel, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

7th Aug, 2019 - 6:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

A Bash Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,