Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Sep, 2019 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 21

How I could have prevented my mother's death

What do you mean? My mother died of grief, her laughter quelled when my father was lost in the wars. There was nothing I could do to stop it. Nothing! But I shall honor her memory by eradicating the forces of tyranny and winning Freedom for all peoples.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2019 - 11:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

Good news to report Lady Susan! I have returned from another scouting mission on the plains and gleaned both gold and increased prowess. The chaotic warriors are especially lucrative although quite dangerous. My investment in Amarog's Arrow Wind power is paying off handsomely. But if I am to reach my destiny I must acquire new armor.

9th Sep, 2019 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Toughen Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Chancellor.

9th Sep, 2019 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 21 Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Lord of the Eagles that fly Free in the Crags, help me to fly free over the plains, stomping out tyranny and unfettering the hearts of the people. There is a new wind breaking, and I shalt ride it to victory!.

9th Sep, 2019 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

I wonder if my father is really dead

Now this has always bothered me. Is my father really dead? I mean, he looked dead. But he also had a very dark sense of humor. Although you would think the jig would be up when we lit his funeral pyre. Still, it was very smoky in the cavern so maybe… maybe he was corrupted into becoming a dark overlord and one day I will fight him and turn his heart back to the light and he will slay the necromancer that was controlling him just before finally expiring once and for all.

9th Sep, 2019 - 2:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Today, my encounter with a Goblin Hero ended with me slaying the Goblin Hero.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2019 - 8:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 21

Message to Advisor

Good evening Lady Susan. I have begun efforts to pacify the goblin held lands. I slew a mighty goblin hero, though my horse was sorely injured. Steadily my wealth and power grow! I thank thee for thy regular boons. They are of great assistance.

9th Sep, 2019 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

A Goblin Dog died due to my unique combat skills.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,