Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 22 of 34

My Abode Ah my humble estate, which my wife - Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Sep, 2019 - 11:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Sep, 2019 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 22

While a Goblin Wizard may be difficult for some a Goblin Wizard is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2019 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Could I have half brothers and sisters and not know it?

How dare you? My father was as loyal a dwarven husband as could ever be. Yes his campaigning took him far afield but I am sure he maintained his honor and integrity. He was thoroughly devoted to my mother, and your suggestion is an offense that cannot be overlooked. I will ask you to step outside so we can settle this in a proper manly fashion.

9th Sep, 2019 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Pymurg

Great Master of the Free Winds and Waters, I give thanks to Thee for my successful adventures. With your beneficent support I have made great inroads against those who would usurp freedom from the land. The dwarves will ever be your faithful followers, whom you crafted in love and goodness.

9th Sep, 2019 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 22 Wanderer Kestrel

The Resurrection of Kestrel the Wanderer. I seek redemption for mine transgressions, it is mine 2nd falling from the duty I should have.

10th Sep, 2019 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Now that I have attained Level 9 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Kestrel than otherwise might have been known.

10th Sep, 2019 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Worship of Pymurg

By Thy grace O Pymurg my quest continues. Please granteth me the wisdom to find the skills for destroying giants, the brutes that have twice laid me low. My physical prowess is great yet I am not yet strong enough. Help me to strengthen even in my middle age.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 22

Message to Advisor

Lady Susan, it was a mixed week. A goblin giant crushed me and I could not even scratch it. I believe I must practice Inflame. But I have increased in power overall and have risen in my guilds. So I was down but not out!.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 22

My Abode

Ah my humble estate, which my wife calls Flambards, the dwarven word for Memories that Might be Dreams. We have certainly built a dream life given the privations of my youth. The gardens buzz with life and sweet aromas in the summer and the rooms are airy and clean with polished wood and carven stone. It is a place of contentment and we both respect Mrs. Ticklefeather the gnomish housekeeper. She is very competent and good for conversation. Though she keeps a weird northern bird for a pet, which she calls a puffin. Still it is amusing and adds more color to our home.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,