Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 23 of 34

Message to Advisor Things have entered a bit - Page 23 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Sep, 2019 - 3:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Sep, 2019 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 23

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg Of The Cavern Winds, the dwarves arose from the greatness of Thy heart and vision. May our endeavors ever be a delight to Thee and the works of our hands an acceptable tribute to Thee. We are the Free Peoples of Pymurg!.

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2019 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

What I did today…

Today was a tolerably routine day. I sallied forth into the plains on my trusty steed, Equort. There I pacified some of the dangerous regions that were overrun with fell beasts, evil soldiers, and groups of… loners. Well I thought they were loners anyway.

12th Sep, 2019 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Lady Susan, I thank you for offering the chance to become youthful again. But I think it was a bit sly of three to offer me advice first, knowing that it would cost me the chance to avail myself of this gift. I shall go to bed now, and perhaps on the morrow I will feel like talking to thee again. In any case I shall continue my attempts to pacify the Plains. That at least is going well.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 23 Wanderer Kestrel

What I will do tomorrow…

Tomorrow, as yesterday and the day before, I shall ride into the plains on my noble steed and cleans the grasslands of foul creatures and dark-hearted people. Perhaps I shall even patrol the skirts of the Dark Regions. In time I will build up power for another attempt at the Winterlands.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Great Pymurg of the Mountain Snowcaps, Thou art a comfort and a help in times of need. Send me strength and courage and I shall follow my path to its destiny. Then all peoples shall know the truth and beauty of Thy word, and all experience the freedom that Thou bestowed upon the dwarves in ages long past.

12th Sep, 2019 - 10:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Expert in the Protection Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Protection Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2019 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 23

Worship of Pymurg

Great Spirit of Freedom, Thou hast bestowed dwarvenkind's greatest gift upon us. We build and play, we fight and feast, and follow the leanings of our hearts. Our works are a tribute to Thee.

13th Sep, 2019 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 23

Message to Advisor

Things have entered a bit of a doldrums, Lady Susan. I fight on the Plains because I am not yet ready for the goblin lands. I must save up for some one shot potions, these will allow me to fight some real foes!.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,