Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 24 of 34

Message to Advisor My Lady Susan, I hath successfully - Page 24 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Sep, 2019 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Sep, 2019 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 24

What I plan for the next week…

For this week I prepare for another attempt on the Winterlands. My Protection spell is at maximum strength. Now I need a magical enhancement of my hardiness. Soon I shall be ready! Even now my steed is being attended to.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2019 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Winter Wolf. The Winter Wolf attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Winter Wolf. Like my story?

13th Sep, 2019 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Krampus attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Krampus dead.

14th Sep, 2019 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 24 Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Lord Under the Mountain, in Thy halls of ethereal stone, Thou seest all great deeds, and bless the path of your devoted followers. The dwarves hallow the freedom Thou has brought unto us. May it be so.

14th Sep, 2019 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Where I see myself one year from now…

A year from now, I see myself venturing into the dungeons of the Dark Regions. I shall descend into the heart of the forest, where fled the Drow in ages past, and root out the Darkness that threatens the free peoples of the world.

14th Sep, 2019 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Solidifying My Relationship With Minty

Minty my life partner, best friend, and love. Thou art a queen among dwarves and one queen in truth. Married life is a joy, in our beautiful home. Although I campaign far and wide, it is still my travels with thee that I treasure most. Let us make a night of it this night, and eat food and quaff fine ale under the stars out on the hilltop, and discuss our plans for growing our family. For thou wouldst make a mother fit to raise princes and princesses!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2019 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 24

Worship of Pymurg

Magnificent Pymurg, Thou keepest the dwarves ever in your care, but Thou hast regard for all peoples. Thus hast thou given me this destiny to bring Thy word to the world. By my hand shall Thy will be done.

14th Sep, 2019 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 24

Message to Advisor

My Lady Susan, I hath successfully forayed into the Winterlands and brought the winter wizard his gift. I fought winter wolves and some cave beast with curved horns. What do you think, the wizard resembled the Solstice Father whom the dwarves revere in midwinter holidays, right down to the magic caribou! He was a kindly soul.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,