Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 25 of 34

Message to Advisor It has been a triumphant - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Sep, 2019 - 9:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Sep, 2019 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 25

Having a Familiar

Amarog is my great companion. I do not know what I would do without his steady presence. When battling archers, he is invaluable. He barks loudly and a mighty wind arises, deflecting all arrows. He is one of the great prides of my life.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2019 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Let us celebrate, fer today I be an Axe Specialization Skill expert.

15th Sep, 2019 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Pymurg

Oh Mighty Creator of the Stone People, each day we walk the surfaces and caverns of the world is a blessing. Thou has the gratitude of the dwarves, and we shall ever live by Thy Decree, that all art born free.

15th Sep, 2019 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 25 Wanderer Kestrel

Having a Horse

Now ye won't ordinarily catch a dwarf on a horse. The beasts do not fare well in tunnels, y'see. But I have developed a fondness for my excellent stallion. He hath carried me to far reaches of the land a fought bravely. Indeed we are hardly to be separated and I relish the feel of my beard streaming behind me as we dash across the plains.

15th Sep, 2019 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

A Yeti was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

16th Sep, 2019 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

While a Chaotic Mystic may be difficult for some a Chaotic Mystic is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2019 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 25

T'was the first time I encountered an Assassin. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

16th Sep, 2019 - 9:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

Message to Advisor

It has been a triumphant day, my noble benefactress. I forayed to a cave in the south, and slew a powerful warrior, wizard, and assassin. The one shot potions are great enhancements to my prowess! But now I must return to the Winterlands. It shall take me some time to prepare for the journey.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,