Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 26 of 26

The Most Important Skill I hesitate to point - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 
Closed Q
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1.5 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Kestrel
Trapper

Level: 9
Action: Explore
ROK II

Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 26

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg with Thy beneficent winds at my back, I am able to conquer the forces of tyranny. Thou lifteth up Thine followers and imbue us with preternatural strength. Our deeds are in tribute to Thee, and we would make the world pleasing in Thy sight. We honor Thee with word and action, and the construct of our hands.

Sponsored Links:
Kestrel
Trapper

ROK II

Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

The Importance of Magick

Originally of course I was very skeptical of Magick. Dwarves tend to shy away from it, except perhaps the divine sort. But I would be lost without my Amarog, and sometimes a magical shield can be very handy. I intend to polish up my Inflame spell abilities for I can see that a fireball in need is a friend indeed!.

Kestrel
Trapper

ROK II

Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Children with Minty

Dearest Minty, the bearing of heirs to our line shall be the height of our romance. And they shall fill our comfortable home with laughter and song, and shall be the pride of our existence. For you are the mother I chose for my children, and I the father of yours. Our descendants will be looked up to throughout the lands, as they shall in time finish what we started after our time has past, the crusade for freedom for all peoples. They shall be strong and wise, and kind as thou my love. I have foreseen that they shall build parts of our kingdom with visions that go beyond even our dreams, and shall be a blessing to the world!.

Post Date: 1.2 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Kestrel
Trapper

ROK II

Telly
(+)

Page 26 Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Mighty Pymurg, Thou hast seen me safely through the harsh winterlands. Though many foes did come against me, still my faith was my shield, and my axe was an extension of Thy will. The giants and snowbeasts fell like icicles as I blazed my path. I give thanks to Thee for my safe deliverance.

Post Date: 1.2 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Kestrel
Trapper

ROK II

Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

The Most Important Spell

I am still not so well versed in the ways of Magick. Truth to tell, my most important spell has been the Arrow Wind ability of my faithful Amarog, for he keeps me safe from archers that would otherwise cut me down in a trice. But I do make good use of the Protection spell, which has boosted my defenses against many enemies out in the plains. Especially the implacable chaos warriors!.

Post Date: 2 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Kestrel
Trapper

ROK II

Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Worship of Pymurg

Lord of Caves and Mountaintops, the dwarves sing ancient hymns in praise of Thee. The mines ring with pickaxes in praise of Thee. The taverns run with ale in praise of Thee. Thou art the benefactor of our proud race.

Kestrel
Trapper

ROK II

Telly
(+)

Page 26 Kestrel Wanderer

Message to Advisor

Greetings, my good Lady Susan. As you can see, I am now sprightly for my years thanks to the kindly Father Winter. I have also acquired imposing armor from the forges of the Dark Regions. Since Lady Chamberlin refuseth to remind me of the location of her quest, I must turn my attention instead to the horrors of the corrupted lands.

Kestrel
Trapper

ROK II

Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 26

The Most Important Skill

I hesitate to point to just one critical skill, as many are needed for me to survive and grow. But certainly all would be lost without my ability at the greataxe. It is the secret to my success, and the basis of my power and fortune.

Post Date: Tue Sep 17, 2019 - 21:15:46 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 26

We interrupt Kestrel the Wanderer to share infobreak from past times:
HistoricToday is: 17th September (GMT), in history on the 17th of September, 1967 AD the following event happened:
New Orleans Saints 1st NFL game, they lose to LA Rams 27-13

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Top 20 Posters

1. News - 4 (25.00%)
2. Telly - 3 (18.75%)
3. Opinion - 2 (12.50%)
4. ROK Harker - 2 (12.50%)
5. UNCforlife - 1 (6.25%)
6. Zeusthegreat - 1 (6.25%)
7. Adventure - 1 (6.25%)
8. JB - 1 (6.25%)
9. Hunter - 1 (6.25%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Telly 3.3 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 14th Aug, 2019 - 8:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Fantasy 10th Jul, 2019 - 10:27am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Telly 9th Jul, 2019 - 12:15pm Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: love How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Alextcooper 2nd Jul, 2019 - 3:21pm Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:51am Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:45am Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Vegan 6th Mar, 2019 - 6:14pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!