Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 26 of 34

The Most Important Skill I hesitate to point - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Sep, 2019 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Sep, 2019 - 9:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 26

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg with Thy beneficent winds at my back, I am able to conquer the forces of tyranny. Thou lifteth up Thine followers and imbue us with preternatural strength. Our deeds are in tribute to Thee, and we would make the world pleasing in Thy sight. We honor Thee with word and action, and the construct of our hands.

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

The Importance of Magick

Originally of course I was very skeptical of Magick. Dwarves tend to shy away from it, except perhaps the divine sort. But I would be lost without my Amarog, and sometimes a magical shield can be very handy. I intend to polish up my Inflame spell abilities for I can see that a fireball in need is a friend indeed!.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Children with Minty

Dearest Minty, the bearing of heirs to our line shall be the height of our romance. And they shall fill our comfortable home with laughter and song, and shall be the pride of our existence. For you are the mother I chose for my children, and I the father of yours. Our descendants will be looked up to throughout the lands, as they shall in time finish what we started after our time has past, the crusade for freedom for all peoples. They shall be strong and wise, and kind as thou my love. I have foreseen that they shall build parts of our kingdom with visions that go beyond even our dreams, and shall be a blessing to the world!.

16th Sep, 2019 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 26 Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Mighty Pymurg, Thou hast seen me safely through the harsh winterlands. Though many foes did come against me, still my faith was my shield, and my axe was an extension of Thy will. The giants and snowbeasts fell like icicles as I blazed my path. I give thanks to Thee for my safe deliverance.

16th Sep, 2019 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

The Most Important Spell

I am still not so well versed in the ways of Magick. Truth to tell, my most important spell has been the Arrow Wind ability of my faithful Amarog, for he keeps me safe from archers that would otherwise cut me down in a trice. But I do make good use of the Protection spell, which has boosted my defenses against many enemies out in the plains. Especially the implacable chaos warriors!.

17th Sep, 2019 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Worship of Pymurg

Lord of Caves and Mountaintops, the dwarves sing ancient hymns in praise of Thee. The mines ring with pickaxes in praise of Thee. The taverns run with ale in praise of Thee. Thou art the benefactor of our proud race.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 26

Message to Advisor

Greetings, my good Lady Susan. As you can see, I am now sprightly for my years thanks to the kindly Father Winter. I have also acquired imposing armor from the forges of the Dark Regions. Since Lady Chamberlin refuseth to remind me of the location of her quest, I must turn my attention instead to the horrors of the corrupted lands.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 26

The Most Important Skill

I hesitate to point to just one critical skill, as many are needed for me to survive and grow. But certainly all would be lost without my ability at the greataxe. It is the secret to my success, and the basis of my power and fortune.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,