Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 27 of 34

Let it be known that I, Kestrel, have attained - Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2019 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Sep, 2019 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 27

A Dark Trees attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dark Trees dead.

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2019 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

An Elemental, Water was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

18th Sep, 2019 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Leprechaun attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Leprechaun dead.

18th Sep, 2019 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 27 Wanderer Kestrel

While a Giant may be difficult for some a Giant is no match for me.

18th Sep, 2019 - 5:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Expert in the Music Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Music Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

18th Sep, 2019 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Janiel the Veteran joins the Adventure Party of Kestrel

Janiel grew up amid the pacifistic peoples of Gwynedd, and as a teen grew frustrated with watching wars rage on multiple fronts as her village remained as conscientious objectors. She forsook her roots and ran away in the night, joining the Town guard and ultimately the Llafair patrols. She earned battle experience and a few scars fighting drow and monsters in the Dark Regions. Janiel stands 5'5 and is lean and muscular with short wavy ash-blond hair.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2019 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 27

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg the Champion of Free Will, Thou art the beloved benefactor of our dwarven race. Ever shall we rejoice in Thy teachings and Thy gifts. From the Age of the First King to this day, Thou hast provided us with Thy blessings. We pray that our endeavors are pleasing in Thine eyes and our hymns are pleasing in Thine ears.

18th Sep, 2019 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 27

Let it be known that I, Kestrel, have attained Level 10 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,