Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 28 of 34

Freyfax the Sorcerer joins the Adventure Party - Page 28 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2019 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Sep, 2019 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 28

A Skeleton Horde was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2019 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Witch. The Witch attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Witch. Like my story?

19th Sep, 2019 - 3:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I be the proud owner of a new stately abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

19th Sep, 2019 - 9:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 28 Wanderer Kestrel

Speaking To The Horse

Well this is a bit awkward. But he basically said, "All the horses in this stable are..er… gentlemen. He wants to know if it would kill you to have some mares about the place". Kestrel blushes and smiles sheepishly.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg I thank Thee for Thy myriad blessings. Wealth have I, and power, and love. Now shalt I see to use the gifts, to which Thine path hath led me, to achieve my destiny and unite the land in Freedom!.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

The Most Important Person

The most important person of course is my Minty. She is my support, my inspiration, my counsel, my love. Our family is the foundation upon which the Ruler of Kings shall build an empire and a thousand years of peace.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 28

Message to Advisor

Lady Susan I hope you are proud. I hath cleansed the dungeon of the Dark Region and am now set to build my army. We hath moved into a stately abode near the Town Hall. My power and influence grows, and soon I will be ready to attack the goblin and easterling lands.

19th Sep, 2019 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 28

Freyfax the Sorcerer joins the Adventure Party of Kestrel

Freyfax Firebeard leans heavily on an oaken staff, his frail body belying the power within. He is over six feet tall but bent and with a deeply creased face, adorned with a read beard now shot with gray. His eyes always have a slight yellow glow due to years of channeling magic, making it hard to read his expressions. Freyfax is a hardened battle mage, who quests to burn the enemies of the free towns to the ground.

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,