Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 31 of 34

Ever fought a Ground Crawler? I did… - Page 31 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Sep, 2019 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Sep, 2019 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 31

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Snowmen. The Snowmen attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Snowmen. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2019 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Breath of life comes to Kestrel the Wanderer. This adventure is not over. Kestrel shall conquer this day dream even if it is the 3rd time.

23rd Sep, 2019 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

While a Goblin Giant may be difficult for some a Goblin Giant is no match for me.

23rd Sep, 2019 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 31 Wanderer Kestrel

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Veteran Easterner. The Veteran Easterner attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Veteran Easterner. Like my story?

23rd Sep, 2019 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

While a Veteran Easterner may be difficult for some a Veteran Easterner is no match for me.

23rd Sep, 2019 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

T'was the first time I encountered a Veteran Easterner. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2019 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 31

Mighty Pymurg, Thou hast blessed my journey in so many ways. Today I felt Thy healing power rise around me, yet some sinister force prevented the healing from taking hold, and my body was mortally wounded. If I have been a faithful servant, then I beseech Thee allow me to return to corporeal form to continue to fight for Thy cause.

24th Sep, 2019 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 31

Ever fought a Ground Crawler? I did… and beat it to death.

+  « First of 34 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,