Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 32 of 34

Let it be known that I, Kestrel, have attained - Page 32 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Sep, 2019 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Sep, 2019 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 32

Worship of Pymurg

Oh All-Seeing Guardian of Freedom, the dwarves are Thy loyal and humble disciples. We build, and sing, and battle to give delight to Thee. We pray for Thy Divine Grace, and follow happily Thy Teachings.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2019 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Message to Advisor

Greetings Lady Susan. My current goal is to earn enough gold to acquire a fort and to raise an army. This will take some time, as few of my foes are wealthy. But I reckon to succeed within the next three months. Meanwhile I am mastering the art of combating giants.

25th Sep, 2019 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My best friend

Being a wanderer, I never did have much time to make friends. But I have met many a good soul since I settled down into the Town. Mayhap my best mate is Perky Darkwell, a fellow dwarf that works in the mines of the Library. He comes from the next valley over from me and we often talk about the old days. And he makes a willing listener for my war stories. Plus he holds his ale properly!.

26th Sep, 2019 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 32 Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

Pymurg praise we sing to Thee,
Thou who sees all dwarves are free.
When the forges glow and ring,
Pymurg to Thee our hammers sing.
From the tow'ring mountain peak,
Pymrug Thy blessing we seek.
Amen.

26th Sep, 2019 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

My worst enemy

My most hated enemy is the foul goblin giant, Fartlek. Last time I faced the odious monster, his very breath weakened my resolve and I found my limbs loosened and my axe heavy to lift. Although I cursed my quailing spirit, I could do little more than scratch the hideous giant, who knocked the sense out of me with one horny fist. I swear upon the honor of my clan, I shall ride forth into the goblin lands again one day and settle the score!.

26th Sep, 2019 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

T'was the first time I encountered an Eastern Troop. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2019 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 32

An Eastern Captain died due to my unique combat skills.

26th Sep, 2019 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 32

Let it be known that I, Kestrel, have attained Level 11 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  « First of 34 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,