Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 5 of 34

Deciphering Minty Jewel of my life, any endeavor - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Aug, 2019 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Aug, 2019 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer - Page 5

Finding a job

Employment is challenging for a trapper. It is not seen as a civilized skill. I can earn some gold for Stefan who is always in need of more hogs. But I do not earn as much for my considerable time as others do for less arduous jobs. But I am earning decent bounties for mercenary work in Llafair.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2019 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

I was nae afraid ta show mah angles to th' crowd, cause I'm dead sexy ye ken! Even th' ripples on mah biceps have ripples. As fer the stupid poem about a fella from some mythical place called Nantucket, I thought it were hilarious. They threw a couple o' grapes at meh, but I caught 'em in meh mouth an' swallowed 'em cause I'm that smooth. They were nae laughin' at me by th' end, they were cheerin' and wishin' they were me!.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Lady Susan, thou canst feel like your investment was well worth it this week. I completed a patrol at Llafair and sent some brigands and a giant ant running, and rescued a human damsel in distress. I am getting to be a fair hand with the axe and will be ready for bigger challenges soon. Things are moving along tolerably well with Minty. She liked my griddle cakes and sausages.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 5 Wanderer Kestrel

Dating Minty

My dearest Minty, in my adventure along the borders of the Dark Regions I fought evil men and monsters and put my life on the line for our precious civilization. But all I could think of in the cold wee hours of the night was your face, and our home. My strength, my resolve, and my hopes for a better future are rooted in our love. Be not afraid that I shall stray as I make my way toward my Destiny, for every vision of my Rulership includes you at my side.

11th Aug, 2019 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Worship of Pymurg

God of Freedom, set the hearts of all peoples Free, that the world may know the end of tyranny and find the ties that bind us, the social good of working together to pursue our worthy individual aims.

11th Aug, 2019 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Message to Advisor

Greetings, noble Lady. I have been working at menial tasks to raise gold. For that is mainly what limits my progress at this time. But on the bright side, Minty and I have definitely grown closer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2019 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer - Page 5

Wish I could change this about myself

I am not what you would call the sharpest axe in the arsenal. I would hone my mind, that I might gather the skills needed to truly impress the populace. So I shall spend more time with people of learning.

11th Aug, 2019 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Deciphering Minty

Jewel of my life, any endeavor of mine would be hollow and meaningless without thee as my partner. If thou deem me worthy to be thy life's companion, then I would be a whole dwarf. Thou art my happiness and I wouldst be thine if thee would have it. Thus, here in the shining caverns I get get down on one knee and beseech thee. Wilt thou consent to be my bride?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,